Katherine Jackson

PISSED

Jermaine Bought that Ferrari!

10/7/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1007-jacksons-akmgsi-getty
Katherine Jackson feels like SHE'S been taken for a ride ... by her debt-plagued son Jermaine, who plunked down a huge amount of cash on a Ferrari ... sources close to the Jacksons tell TMZ.

As we reported ... Jermaine spent more than $160,000 on a Ferrari smack in the middle of jury deliberations in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial -- perhaps banking on the fact that his mom would come into a boatload of cash.

We're told Katherine is livid because she has recently bailed him out of debt.  We're told Jermaine's baby mama Alejandra came to him for rent but he didn't have the cash, so Katherine anted up.   She feels it's totally irresponsible of Jermaine to spend $70,000 for the car (he got around $90k for the Rolls he traded in) when he can't pay his bills or his child support.

What's more ... we're told Katherine is griping that she was talked into filing the wrongful death lawsuit by Jermaine and Randy, and she's experiencing a pretty severe case of buyer's remorse.

0131_stars_cars_footer

SAWolf

Beverly Hills lifestyle on a ghetto budget, really stupid.

Observer

Jermaine....
You LOSER!
Take care of your KIDS!
Pay your ALIMONY!
Leave your MOMMY Alone!
You are NOT Michael! Stop Pretending!
Stop Cheating on your... wives.
Get a JOB!
Stop taking $$ from your Dead brother and his kids!
Pay your Rent instead of Borrowing/Stealing for a FERRARI?
Get a REAL head of hair!
Get a LIFE! of your own... stop SUCKING off your DEAD BROTHER and HIS kids!
The Jackson's USED to be a GREAT family name.
These... 'Bottom Feeders'/Family have RUINED that name from what it USED to represent.
Hey.... All Jacksons (except Janet), there is a 'FERRARI' waiting at that Santa Monica Pier for you all to board, and take a long drive off the pier!
But wait... there will be CAMERAS!

$pin66

idiot. I would have found a way to use that kind of money wisely as opposed to spending it on a piece of metal that's going to be repossessed by the government in a couple years for child support.

Gadgetgirl

hey jermaine...once the kids u have with ur brother's ex-wife are 18 and u don't have to pay child support anymore, u can buy anything u want.

MyBadSweetie

I heard on a do***entary that Jermaine introduced Michael to Conrad Murray. Now he's dressing like Michael too??. Looks to me that Michael's murderer is still walking the streets or driving a car he can't afford!!!

Edith

He was spending the money before the jury's decision they thought they were going to win.

janet

What's her problem didn't cost her a penny. It's Michaels child support money and household expences she been using for everyone.

Hey Janet Jackson is loaded let her pay for her brothers.

Buck Boy

Is Jermaine out?

Joao

But Mommy, how am I going to work if I don't have a car, Michal would have wanted me to have it. I promise, I'll pay the estate back as soon as I find the right job. I promise, I know I've said that before, but I really mean it. BTW, I need some money to buy some black shoe polish for my hair and a new wardrobe. Michael would have wanted me to have it.

Warren

Jermaine and Randy along with their babies Mama, who happens to be the same woman, are losers. I hope Jermaine purchased that car thinking that Mrs. Jackson was going to win a large settlement. Hopefully, he'll soon be riding the bus while he's looking for a job.

pj

I thought one worked at ralphs grocery store.

Sue

The Jackson family is a circus act.

mj fan forever

She is NOT AT ALL "innocent"!!! She first is so greedy and always eager to get MORE money. When greedy unnatural mother Katherine got her allowance she was complaining that she couldn't live with $26K per month for HER only, so like mother like son. And wasn't she that went around claiming that she "wanted so much to know what happened to her so beloved son"?!?! Now she claims they were her parasites kids that pushed her to sue AEG...!!! She is pissed off because THEY lost and couldn't get a dime!!! And surely she grabbed money from children's allowance to finance her offspring of parasites ALL THE TIME and to clear the debts of her parasite son. She should for once "experience" the remorse of the shame which she and her family of parasites don't have at all!!!

Jamey Hunter

Hope the court forces him to turn the car over to the baby mama for child support.

Waka Waka Waka

Champagne wishes on a beer budget

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments