Lamar Odom

Signs Point to Crack Binge

During Phone Call with Khloe on Reality Show

10/7/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100713_khloe_kardashian_kuwtk_launch
Crack undertones on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" last night ... when Khloe took a bizarre phone call from a confused Lamar Odom ... and couldn't deny that something was clearly wrong.

During the scene, Lamar demands to know Khloe's location -- because he was told she was at another location doing something wrong.

But Khloe shoots back -- saying, "You keep calling me at my mom's [house] so you know where I am."

Khloe, clearly annoyed with Lamar, says he's not being "logical" -- and then starts making excuses for him ... saying he seems "tired."

At one point, Khloe tells Lamar ... "Listen, you're buggin' just a little bit."

It's unclear when the scene was shot -- but as we previously reported, Lamar's been struggling with crack for a while ... going out of his mind on multiple binges.

0927_lamar_khloe_through_The_years_footer

Leen

This was so fake!! If my husband was calling me all cracked out, I would not be that calm like her, and why would he call her at her mom's if they're always on their cell phones. I think this is all acting (bad) STUPID people!

dee

When was this shot? They still have phones with cords? Funny I guess this is to show this was a house phone?
I don't believe any of this

dee

I don't believe any of this

gayle1976

Who gives a crap about these geeks??? Seriously...waste of time and space!!

dee

If Lamar was on the other end why didn't we hear his voice? I think Khloe is setting him up for a big fall. You call that love?
They have inserted this much like they did with Kris and Kim discussing Kris in Dubai, ha these people are so low, they will stop at nothing. They are destroying his career chances.

alvindizon22

JesusDoesTheDishes

If he was "binging" on crack he'd be a lot more publicly paranoid, a lot skinnier, an probably twitching and scratching himself a lot more! They said he got clean for the NBA season on his own but if that's the case he would of still had smaller binges during the season. If he stopped for NBA he would've stopped completely not just go back!. If he really is using (doubtfully) he wouldn't of been able to just stop for a whole NBA season an doing it for 2 years would've eaten his muscles away an keep him in that coke paranoid state were he's butt ass naked holding a shotgun by his front door checking out the people for the imaginary cops and thrives out in his yard! He prolly just snorted coke once an got caught like an idiot but his media whore fam in law decided to use it as a sad, sad publicity stunt! BUT, if I'm completely wrong and he somehow has been able to stay a healthy, mostly sane, crackhead then he has no reason to get honestly clean an can probably clean himself up "again" for NBA season then after go back to his crack fuled secluded hotel room! Either I don't know him personally so sadly his choices get no cares from me! ...rant over!

JesusDoesTheDishes

Yes I'm aware of autocorrect changing some of my words. "NBA season *AFTERAFTER doing it for 2 years..", "checking out the *PEEPHOLE for imaginary cops and *THIEVES out in his...", "either *WAY I don't know him personally...".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4