Khloe Kardashian

If I File for Divorce

He'll OD or Kill Himself

10/7/2013 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1007_lamar_klhoe_getty
Khloe Kardashian has taken NO steps to divorce Lamar Odom ... because she's afraid he'll die or kill himself if she does ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ ... barring a miracle, Khloe thinks divorce is "inevitable."  But she's afraid if she files, Lamar will overdose and die or be pushed over the edge and commit suicide.

Our sources say Khloe has put her life on hold, and at some point she has to take care of herself.

Khloe, we're told, is just too afraid to pull the trigger.  So for now, no divorce papers have been drawn up and there's no plan for that to happen in the immediate future.

1007_lamar_khloe_through_footer

backfire

STOP ALREADY! IS ANYONE STILL INTERESTED IN KHLOE'S LIFE? I MEAN THE BLOW-BY-BLOW EVERY OTHER MINUTE IS NAUSEATING. ITS THE DIVORCE THEN THE INSTAGRAM PURSING LIPS PIC'S THEN THE DIVORCE THEN THE BIG ASS STICKING OUT PICS ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH

atomk12

They're both pathetic and at times one is more pathetic than the other. I believe that LO is probably telling her this ****, it seems like the last ditch effort that black dudes use and it works for a while. F@#@ pathetic.

gayforliztaylor

He's a wimpy stupid failed abortion just like Kris, the sisters and the abusive "husbands".

Jackie

Anything to keep their name in media...aww!...sh!t

BB not bb

Is Lamar really that screwy. He seems so quiet that I can't tell what he is. I think they just don't see eye to eye. She gets mad at him and I think that doesn't help things. He just escapes in drugs and affairs.

I think they need to establish a connection with each other. They both seem like they are just not meeting each other's expectations, so they refuse to negotiate.

I think he wants someone to be his little friend to hang out with and she wants someone to be a supportive husband she can rely on.

lee

Here we go the devils s***bags writing and talking
a load of nonsense rubbish crap. You retards are idiots. Khloe i know the stress and pain you are going through i have got so much stress in my life also, i look at my son and feel helpless trying to help him and can't with his addiction. My husband
is also giving me so much problems. I hope every
thing will be sorted and you can be happy again.
You are the best wife beautiful, caring and have only done what is best for Lamar well being. He loves you too, but addiction can destroy some people taken over their life, it is an illness depends on the persons brain some can't stop

D

And who are you to think you have that much power?

bunnies

Her PR team is lame.

size4

Facts, black men hardly ever commit suicide. Ijs

Ladylike

Always liked Khloe, found her to be the most sincere. But, that episode on Sunday was just very phoney to me. Get a divorce, do what you need to do, but do it PRIVATELY. I smell a bunch of BS here now.

GoodFellaz

Am I the only one who remembers that she gets 500k per year shes married to Lamar in their prenup? We're in October now, I'm sure she's waiting to cash another 500k by filling sometimes in January or any time next year.

She's a Kardashian after all.

wayne

Looks like a WIN/Win

MightyMatt

Khloe can borrow Miley's foam finger after Lamar bites the dust.

strunz2318

Someone thinks very highly of herself...

lol

people don't overdose and die from smoking or snorting crack/cocaine