Khloe Kardashian

If I File for Divorce

He'll OD or Kill Himself

10/7/2013 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1007_lamar_klhoe_getty
Khloe Kardashian has taken NO steps to divorce Lamar Odom ... because she's afraid he'll die or kill himself if she does ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ ... barring a miracle, Khloe thinks divorce is "inevitable."  But she's afraid if she files, Lamar will overdose and die or be pushed over the edge and commit suicide.

Our sources say Khloe has put her life on hold, and at some point she has to take care of herself.

Khloe, we're told, is just too afraid to pull the trigger.  So for now, no divorce papers have been drawn up and there's no plan for that to happen in the immediate future.

1007_lamar_khloe_through_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

mary jo

Khloe, do not let that be your problem. He will od even if you stay. He has got to want to clean himself of the drugs and by you threatening him it will not work they will stay clean for a day or so, but these addicts can be so good that you will never know when they start again. I know it hurts but let him go you are young and you have alot going for you find someone else I know that this is your journey and you have to also make the decision.

Treezy

What she's really afraid of is (1) being alone (2) not finding someone else (3) someone else being with Lamar.

Pittslady

That is no reason to not get divorced.
If he wants to do himself in, he will no matter what excuse he needs .She will be married for 100 years waiting for this to be better...
get out now whatever happens happens.

Annb

My heart goes out to khloe...but tough love is the only way... once an addict always an addict... this will be a life long problem... if he isn't willing to get help because HE wants help, there is nothing anybody can do. As hard as it is to rise above this Khloe, you have to, for you... You have to save yourself.. Addicts will say whatever they want or have to, to keep what they want or keep what they think they want. This has to be about Khloe getting healthy... Lamar will do what Lamar wants.. I am so sorry this is happening to you... I see the love you have for him, but he doesn't love him self enough to love anyone else... he doesn't care about himself to care about anyone else. You are such a beautiful and strong woman Khloe... you will make it through this...

Valleveronica

Hi Khloe, if what is being said is true I feel for you. I lost my assistant to alcoholism she ended her life because she just couldn't get the demon off her back. My assistant killed herself and left me holding on to a secret that I wish I never knew. Addiction is a terrible thing not only for the person, but for those of them that love and believe in them.

TruthTeller'13

OMG!!!! D I V O R C E his pethetic ASS!! PLEASE!!! I sure hope that she DOES NOT let empty threats keep her from (a) being trapped in a miserable relationship and (b) Keep her from living the life that she is supposed to be living for HERSELF. She deserves to be happy.

The only way an addict will ever learn is if the hit rock bottom ... been there, done that, came thru on the other side stronger and a better woman for it!! Granted it was when I was in my 20's, but the same rule still applies. It took me losing everything in my world, my job, my family, my fiance (at the time), my friends, but thats what it took in order for me to to be clean, and when you realize you have nothing or no-one to stand by you whe you need them the most, it wakes you up pretty damn quick lemme tell 'ya.

So, the best thing she can do is divorce him, give herself and him time to heal and not let empty threats keep her from living her life, she is to young, and she deserves to be happy. And you never know, maybe when the crisis has passed, and some healing has been done. Kloe will be ready to listen, so Lamar can apologize because he does owe her at least that... but not now ... neither are ready for that.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16