Khloe Kardashian

If I File for Divorce

He'll OD or Kill Himself

10/7/2013 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1007_lamar_klhoe_getty
Khloe Kardashian has taken NO steps to divorce Lamar Odom ... because she's afraid he'll die or kill himself if she does ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ ... barring a miracle, Khloe thinks divorce is "inevitable."  But she's afraid if she files, Lamar will overdose and die or be pushed over the edge and commit suicide.

Our sources say Khloe has put her life on hold, and at some point she has to take care of herself.

Khloe, we're told, is just too afraid to pull the trigger.  So for now, no divorce papers have been drawn up and there's no plan for that to happen in the immediate future.

1007_lamar_khloe_through_footer

James420

Another black man ruined by this family. I'm surprised Al Sharpton isn't boycotting this family

Lulubelle

I can't believe that people even buy this whole thing. It's a set up to keep the drama going probably by Mama K. to rake in the bucks.

GarrettG

I think if she files, he will sing "Oh Happy Day".

Greeneyedjeepgirl

This WHOLE family is dysfunctional!!!!!

zenny

Boo Hoo, please get me a hankie! These two pigs deserve each other and nobody could give a hoot as to what ever happens to them. JMHO

janet

Odoms done with her has been done. I think he's just going to let Khloe file for divorce first so she can save some sort of face that everyone knows is a joke.

Again, if the marriage was so happy and solid none of this would be happening. But it's not and hasn't been for a long time. She's stalling for ratings boost.

My2Cents

Why would he commit suicide when he is trying to get the heck out of there. Why don't she just say, she will commit suicide if Lamar divorces her. It's clear that she is the only Kardashian that can't handle men problems and can't reproduce.

anya2u

LMAO She's just as stupid as the rest of them!

Gothetshirt

How stupid is she? As his spouse she should petition to have him committed to a hospital at this stage of the game. If he is a potential threat of harm to himself--he could be to others too. She is married to him. If he gets behind the wheel again and has a bad wreck all her money will be gone in a flash.

Trooper Tom

This could only come from this t//wats mother or her ho sister Kim. Khoe go play in traffic you dumb ass b!tch

mwen

i AM so over hearing about the kardashians including Lamar Odom

D-INCARNATION

And the problem is

wow ew

Tired of reading the headlines about these s***bags. She or someone in her family probably drove him to drugs (Or deeper in it, depending on how long he's been doing ). Who the **** CARES? Like he's the first crackhead on earth.

lildopey

What a narcissist! Yes- Khloe you are so important that people would kill themselves if you left them....

Rob

I won't miss him. Of course, I wouldn't miss her either. I don't know anything about either of them anyway, except is an overpaid thug who preforms for money and she is related to a non-talented skank.... Both losers in my book.