Miley to Matt Lauer

People Stop Bangin' at 40

... And You're Way Past 40

10/7/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100713_miley_matt_lauer_today_launch_v2
Miley Cyrus just told Matt Lauer she'll probably stop being so sexual when she turns 40 ... because that's the age when people STOP having sex.

Miley appeared on the "Today" show this morning -- in a pair of really short shorts -- when Matt asked if Miley's hyper "sexual side" is just a phase or something she expects to grow out of?

Miley replied with a pretty direct shot at Lauer ... a shot he didn't really seem to get at first.

Best part of the exchange ... Matt reveals his age (way older than 40) ... and Miley says, "Then you're really definitely not sexual."

Still, we gotta ask ...

1007_miley_cyrus_today_performance_footer

SiouxCityBoy

TMZ needs to HALT for a minimum of 30 days all coverage of Miley Cyrus, Snoop Dog/Lion/Whatever, Sean ' Whatever Diddy' Combs, Lamar Odom, Justin Bieber, and the Kardashian/Jenner clan. You should try and provide coverage of the remaining A, B, and C listed movie and television actors (actors and actresses). Not only their problems but also their accomplishments. You have actors who are "out", others somewhat straighter with long term marriages or relationships, and still others who are somewhat recently enamored, all of these could be shown in some form of positive light. Such coverage would make TMZ refreshing again.

chicago_animal

What a Bimbo.

meee

omg, this girl is definitely moronic.

JFO

So I guess girls like her stop using their brains when they hit the same age as Miley ....

jewelgrl

Miley, you ignorant slut.

dummy

You know what Miley? It's better to keep your mouth closed and let people assume you're an idiot, rater than open it and remove all doubt.

JB

Can't this woman tell a simple joke without getting trashed? Get a life, people! BTW, a good line by Matt would've been "I'll give you my wife's number & you can talk about how sexual I am".

jen

lets play pick the most stupid overpaid jack arse on the planet.....1. Miley Cyrus 2. Kayane West or atleast all agree they are vile nasty just like all the parents that had to drive all thoses little girls up to see mc's camel toe.....its just vile

gloria

Little girl who knows nothing but thinks she has all the answers. We can only hope that she lives to regret this phase of her life.

Rob

Hey Miley Newsflash your parents are way past 40 and proably are still banging, what a compleate moron, I can't believe she really thinks like that I am 31 so what in 9 years I am going to stop having sex with my wife ? No I will not its a natural thing not an age thing.

GTFO

THis is not news GTFO

Harleynut

What a dumb bitch 8-)

Clayton McMullen

Bitch I am 40 and I gets my **** on.

Ishpeming Michigan Guy

God....just when you think she'd stupid she proves

the point by saying something just as moronic. She's

not sexy just loose as hell.

nisiek

I had more sex after 40 then I had in my 20's and 30's COMBINED 51 and still going strong up to15 times a week with my hubby.....so screw that theory redneck chipmunk!!!!