Miley to Matt Lauer

People Stop Bangin' at 40

... And You're Way Past 40

10/7/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100713_miley_matt_lauer_today_launch_v2
Miley Cyrus just told Matt Lauer she'll probably stop being so sexual when she turns 40 ... because that's the age when people STOP having sex.

Miley appeared on the "Today" show this morning -- in a pair of really short shorts -- when Matt asked if Miley's hyper "sexual side" is just a phase or something she expects to grow out of?

Miley replied with a pretty direct shot at Lauer ... a shot he didn't really seem to get at first.

Best part of the exchange ... Matt reveals his age (way older than 40) ... and Miley says, "Then you're really definitely not sexual."

Still, we gotta ask ...

1007_miley_cyrus_today_performance_footer

Sonny

People never stop banging, never. When my uncle was alive, used to visit him every weekend at his senior assistance living home, they were all banging each other. That desire never goes away.

AllieFrid

Why are you still giving this little twit the attention that she desperately needs? Oh, I forgot, America loves to watch a train wreck. Let's worry about important things now. Thanks.

oBAMa

Apparently she never watched Sex and the City.

Tony H.

Every time she opens her mouth at this point she makes herself less and less likeable. She seems to fancy herself as some sort of pop revolutionary whose wisdom older people can't comprehend? Sticking your privates in everybody's face isn't art--nor is embracing every worn-out "hip-hop" attitude that was already tired with Bieber...

bozzman

we saw her idea of sexual on mtv. she's probably the unsexiest half-naked chick that ever was

nisiek

Miley I am over 50 and when I found the loe of my life at 41 had more sex than in my 20s and 30s combined!

Kabala

She is a moron.

jill

Matt Lauer is a nasty piece of crap. Just seeing a picture of that douche reminds me how much of a loser he is.

Miley may be a dumb skank, but at least she is young and stupid. hopefully she will grow up at some point.

all about the money

Shows how much she knows of her own gender. For women mid 30's or 40+ is where their labido goes into overdrive. Nature is cruel men reach sexual prime in late teens early 20's where women don't reach their sexual prime till 40+. Just goes to show how naive Miley is. She is young and stupid enough to think 40 is old age. Give her a few more years and hopefully she will finally grow up.

Creep Doggie Log

She's amazingly naive.

ReallyNow

I guess she will miss out on the last sexual peak that doesn't end for women. Is she really this stupid?????

janet

What a friggin idiot. Too much money no talent.

Nekru

Miley must really enjoy making a rhino's azz out of her fool self.

Judy

I really did not need to see her bare a$$ this a.m. before I had even finished my first cup of coffee.

She's so pathetically deluded and uneducated that it's embarrassing.

JB

Can't this woman make a simple joke without being trashed? Get a life, people! BTW, a good line from Matt would've been " Here's my wife's number so you find out if I'm still sexual"