Miley to Matt Lauer

People Stop Bangin' at 40

... And You're Way Past 40

10/7/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

100713_miley_matt_lauer_today_launch_v2
Miley Cyrus just told Matt Lauer she'll probably stop being so sexual when she turns 40 ... because that's the age when people STOP having sex.

Miley appeared on the "Today" show this morning -- in a pair of really short shorts -- when Matt asked if Miley's hyper "sexual side" is just a phase or something she expects to grow out of?

Miley replied with a pretty direct shot at Lauer ... a shot he didn't really seem to get at first.

People Stop Bangin' At

• 30
  • 40
  • 65
  • Never
Best part of the exchange ... Matt reveals his age (way older than 40) ... and Miley says, "Then you're really definitely not sexual."

Still, we gotta ask ...

1007_miley_cyrus_today_performance_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Please stop giving this redneck idiot attention.

kp

What a stupid bitch.

lisa

Screw you Miley news flash huh i'm 40 and i'm still Bangin' goes to show what u know little girl.

Bobo Frog

For dissing Matt Lauer, I like her a little more.

lovelyladylumps

Omg she can't be serious.If she really thinks that well nevermind we know she is an idiot

dave

Miley is a moron...I'm 25. A year ago I discovered the joys of sleeping with 40+ year old women. SO much better than sex with a 20-something. Miley be tripping, yo.

NOT ELMO

Miley To Matt Lauer People Stop Bangin' at 40 & You're Way Past 40..............LOL MiLEY CYRUS iS YOUNG & STUPiD BUT SiNCE SHE LOOKS PRETTY & SEXY THEN i FORGiVE HER & i LOVE HER SNL BOEHNER & BACHMANN ViDEO-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik1bdoufPt0

Jamey Hunter

Another stupid, dingbat comment from an uneducated moron,

Mike

Can't wait till she puts out a sex tape.

MjR

Ohhh what a stupid little girl she is! She has soooo much to learn. BUT she wont' learn it gettign naked on stage and "thinking" she has all of life's answers. Miley you are dumb and foolish!

TheTruth

Damn girl how stupid are you? I'm 53 and still having sex 2 to 3 times a week. Hell, I didn't perfect my technique until I was 40. LOL! What a dumbass.

lisa

I'm tired of seeing and hearing about this stupid bitch.

samson

She's not being sexual. She's either jumping around with her tongue out like an idiot, or taking her clothes off because she thinks simply getting naked is what sexual is.

Jane

Didn't she not so long ago accuse her father of cheating? Billy Ray is older than 40, she probably forgets since he's scared to act like a parent. I don't care if she's older than 18 or not she desperately needs a parent with the guts to tell her she's really screwed up, no matter the consequences.

Astronut

This, coming from someone who's been alive for what, two weeks? She's not even legal to drink in some states. What a clueless idiot. I'll be 48 next month and my libido is through the roof. I bang 3, 4 times a week and it's better sex than I had when I was in my 20's.......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments