Sean 'Diddy' Combs

I'll Make You Rich and Famous

Only Rich and Famous Need Apply

10/7/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1004_twist_diddy_Kylie_getty
Kylie Jenner, Lil Twist, and Diddy’s son, Christian are already rich and famous ... but they're set to become even richer --and famous-er -- thanks to Diddy's new television network.

1004_twist_kylie_revolt_instgram
Here's the plan.  Kylie, Twist and Christian will become the centerpiece of the 24-hour music channel, called Revolt -- it's kind of old school MTV.  They'll do promos, appear on the various shows and build up hype with social media.

We're told Diddy is also eying one of Quincy Jones' kids.

Diddy is actually copying what Oprah did with OWN, although that was kind of a pain in the ass for her.

So the rich get richer, and the famous get ... famous-er.

1004_diddy_twist_filming_instagram

King of TMZ

meanwhile JayZ is contemplating an a rival TV channel called "Doom 2" then one of his bright execs told him Nah

bkblueknight

show me anybody diddy has messed with professionally and ill show you a current z-lister.

bob

This is a fail out of the box. The target audience for this isn't one that sits in front of the TV to kill time.

taffy84

Flop

wtf

Ain't gonna work!

Celeb Gossip Addict

Lil Twist is not rich and TMZ are the only ones giving him fame. Still I look forward to the channel. I miss watching videos on TV.

Flowing

I am still confused... Lil Twist is rich and famous? I thought he s just a douchy leech....

laffnbear

Lil Twist....rich and famous?
Sure, that's why he leeched room and board and transportation off of Lil Biebs.
I'm so pleased he is not trying to make me rich and famous like that.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Well, good, if he makes them as famous as his "Making the Band" groups, we'll never hear about them again.

Truth

...AND THIS WILL FLOP WORSE THAN OWN. DIDDY, THE IDIOT WHO STOLE AND SWAGGER JACKED ALL BIGGIE'S PUBLISHING. DUDE SHUD BE 6 FT UNDER, NOT B.I.G. #TRUTH!!

Jackie

LOL....If Bill Gates kids i would be excited to see them, but these no body whores...I couldn't careless.

zombie

What a cast of dlist losers. You would think Biggie's umbrella holder could do better than that!

all about the money

Incoming Fail Station....these days with all the Channels aviable as well as Pandora, SIRX, XML etc what makes anyone think a new music channel will take off? And using MTV as a model? What is it going to be another music channel that doesn't actually play music? I mean building your whole future around lil twist (ins't he of Justina Beiber fame?), Kendell (just another Kardashianwhore), and his own son (must want to destroy his sons career) . Yes ladies and gentlemen we have Sean Combs going off the high dive and yep its a big flop!

notalawyer

Who is this P Ditty person.
Why he is choosing "D" Listers for his project.

FlamingoNut

Kylie Jenner needs all the help she can get. I'm sorry, but the girl is trying to follow in her sisters footsteps, but she just can't compare.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments