Corey Feldman

Orgy Rumors Hurt My Sterling Reputation

10/8/2013 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

100813_corey_feldman_launch_v2
Corey Feldman says he's not the orgy-obsessed maniac he's made out to be in the media ... claiming reports that he throws cocaine-fueled sex parties are not only BS, they're DESTROYING his good clean name.

Apparently, Corey was being SERIOUS when we asked him about it last night ... telling TMZ the report that burned up the web back in August detailing a crazy sex party at his L.A. home was totally bogus.

"That was made up by our competitors ... who came up with that lovely story so that they can try and hurt my reputation," Feldman told us.

Sidenote -- Didn't that story BOOST his reputation?? We're confused ...

Anyway, we asked Corey if he's becoming the next Charlie Sheen -- another comparison he didn't enjoy -- which was followed by Corey TAKING A SHOT at the Warlock.

Tread lightly Corey, that's an enemy you probably don't want to make.

NOT ELMO

Corey Feldman Orgy Rumors Hurt My Sterling Reputation...............she needs to wear some make up

stu

He looks like my granny.

Sam

Corey is starting to look a lot like what you'd get if Charlie Sheen and Michael Jackson had a baby.

phil osopher

Cory, you're a has been... you are irrelevant and this will do nothing to you relevant again......

Mandd

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I want a woman who can give me real love .I just uploaded my hot photos on Richsingledating.us under the name of heejun2000..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out! I am serious.

Mikey

"That was made up by our competitors"

What competitors? Competing in what?

LordGobblecock

He's taking DELUSION to new whole heights here :/

nobrashevonne

"That was made up by our competitors..." What competitors? Competitors trying to claim the Douchebag Kingdom?

She's baaaack

If you put a bunch of dogs in a room a lot of them would have sex too. What's the big deal?

Azi

DOUCHE !!!!!!!

STFUP

If Feldman thinks he as a "good, clean name" then he's delusional!

Slash

Are you kidding me? He doesn't have the brains, self-confidence, OR endowment to take part in an orgy. Seriously, look up needle-d*ck in the dictionary and his picture is there!

Kelly

Corey's reputation hasn't been the same since he killed Jason.

Squatting Thunder

WHO?

Dead@27

Hard to believe he's the un-dead Corey.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments