Lindsay & Dina Lohan

All Coked Up

10/8/2013 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1008-lindsay-mom-lohan-splash-biking-running
Lindsay Lohan and her mom Dina grabbed their running shoes ... their track suits ... and a couple of bottles of Coca-cola as they hit the streets of New York today.

Yeah, Coke isn't the drink of choice when you're working out, but it beats vodka.

Lilo and DiLo rented bikes and cruised the West Side Highway in NYC ... then ditched the bikes and worked up a sweat during a quick run -- sodas in hand -- before hopping into a waiting SUV.

Feel the burn.

1011_mother_daughter_bonding_lindsay_footer

janet

Oh for god sakes. Winfrey is really desperate for Lohans docu-joke. How obvious is this fake, posed and photoshopped photo.

Winfrey needs a better green screen.

tellmeaboutit

Whew. Finally, mommy woke up from her drunken jail and court house bender and Blo threw cold water on ole Vik to get him off her. And just to notify the paps that they were dragging their asses out for a photo op for us lucky folks! I'm impressed! They look like a couple of dotty aunts out getting some exercise with a death grip on those bottles. Then back into an SUV to go back into hiding. LMAO Did you get that on video, Orka??

Its Nikki Bitches

Dina out partying last night, You know Lying Lindsay was with her. They did spend the day together

Read what the guy wrote. Single mom, mother of four BS again

Ronnie

Lindsay se ve increible, es sorprendente como dejar de drograrte puede ayudarte1!! i love linds <3

darkhorse91

Rol is running this story.

TPF

TRASH,TRASH,nothing but TRASH!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

So much talent on this thread. "Let there be Lohan " and "there's probably rum in that Coke. Heck there's probably coke in that coke!" Good stuff guys. Don't let anybody steal it!

darkhorse91

Who wants to bet that the Lohan's are pissed right now because the Kardashians are stealing their spotlight because of what's going on?

Elliot Rodger

Hey you DOUCHEBAGS!!! I am back for good, and I smell like hell! Lilo looks great, better than most homeless rouge women I know on the streets. I would hit that booty in my dumpster, over a fat dancing mom who spends all there time hating. Keeping it real one post at time, FACTOID!!!

Elliot Rodger

Unlucky 130, I would never commit suicide, even though I am on the streets now. I can never hate life as much as you, even though I have forgotten what a hot shower feels like. You should do yourself a big favor and take the jump already, LOSER!!!!

TMZFan84

Dina has rum in hers.

darkhorse91

See? It's a set up. Look at looking through the window making sure the paps are there. Can you say ditzy eyed?

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay looks all beat up after a night of partying with her mother last night. Also looks surprised that the paps caught her doing the walk of shame into her apt. building today

Lindsay today in her new apartment building - pic.twitter.com/GxnrSNwgD4

Elliot Rodger

My name is Rouge Weirdo, and I'm here to say,
I love them trashy hoes in a major way,
Either cracked out on the street,
or puking on my feet,
I' ll never say no,
to a homeless hoe who beats my meat,
And you know fo sho that it's a done dizzo,
and when it's all done she can pass me the pizzo,
You road lizards better all recognize,
I am the weirdest of the weird,
and the wisest of the wise,
Don't be a fool, or get to annoyed
I am true to my words, and that's a FACTOID!!!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

*gakking, not "talking ".