Lindsay & Dina Lohan

All Coked Up

10/8/2013 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1008-lindsay-mom-lohan-splash-biking-running
Lindsay Lohan and her mom Dina grabbed their running shoes ... their track suits ... and a couple of bottles of Coca-cola as they hit the streets of New York today.

Yeah, Coke isn't the drink of choice when you're working out, but it beats vodka.

Lilo and DiLo rented bikes and cruised the West Side Highway in NYC ... then ditched the bikes and worked up a sweat during a quick run -- sodas in hand -- before hopping into a waiting SUV.

Feel the burn.

1011_mother_daughter_bonding_lindsay_footer

GarrettG

See? It's a set up. Look at looking through the window making sure the paps are there. Can you say ditzy eyed?

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay looks all beat up after a night of partying with her mother last night. Also looks surprised that the paps caught her doing the walk of shame into her apt. building today

Lindsay today in her new apartment building - pic.twitter.com/GxnrSNwgD4

JBL

My name is Rouge Weirdo, and I'm here to say,
I love them trashy hoes in a major way,
Either cracked out on the street,
or puking on my feet,
I' ll never say no,
to a homeless hoe who beats my meat,
And you know fo sho that it's a done dizzo,
and when it's all done she can pass me the pizzo,
You road lizards better all recognize,
I am the weirdest of the weird,
and the wisest of the wise,
Don't be a fool, or get to annoyed
I am true to my words, and that's a FACTOID!!!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

*gakking, not "talking ".

Repeter

Lindsay isn't wearing a helmet. And riding in the lane closest to the moving vehicles. She better hope no idiots are driving under the influence like she & her mother do.

Fluffy

Wish I had a 3 Bedroom Soho apartment downtown. Don't have $10,000+ a month though. Either she got a nice big check from the Orcah, or hmmmm....?

Reg

You out there LK?

Reg

Hello, is there anyone out there?

Reg

Obviously, these two *Slobs* have a deal going with (Coca Cola) ?

GarrettG

I wonder how much they got for promoting said app

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Milo is paroting rainman style on twitter about women on an NBC talkshow drinking wine.like its any of his business

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Groucho lohan looking for strange on a dating site..lindsay was looking for a dude and found her brother.wonder if they hooked up.or he might be repeled by her rotting tainted fire crouch.bet dina looks on there too.

LISA

Lindsay and Ali went to The 1975 concert at The Bowery Ballroom in New York last night. Here's a photo:

pic.twitter.com/UKenpILmZm

LK

Hi Lisa :)
Hope all is well & have a great thanksgiving wknd with your loved ones . Along with lots of delicious foods ! Mmm I can't wait lol Gobble Gobble !!

LK

& Hi Patty :)
I'm never online when you comment & or reply back . Want 2 commend you for your morning walks . Also I wish you lived close :) I have hundreds of books I wld love 2 give you . Keep up your positive attitude . Its contagious . Tks Take care :)