Kanye West

Arrives at 'Jimmy Kimmel'

I'm Ready For the Showdown!

10/9/2013 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009-kanye-west-large-splash
Kanye West just arrived to the set of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" ... where he's all set to face off with the talk show host over a segment in which JK compared him to a child.

As we previously reported, Kanye blasted Kimmel on Twitter over the segment ... in which Jimmy mocked KW for calling himself the biggest rock star on the planet.

Kanye -- clearly offended -- tweeted, "JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE..."

"YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY ... IS THAT FUNNY? ... OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???"

Kimmel laughed it off ... saying, "Finally, I'm in a rap feud. I always wanted to be in a rap feud."

Unclear if the two plan on squashing the beef once and for all on the show tonight -- but Kanye didn't exactly appear smiley and jokey on his way into the studio moments ago.

Stay tuned ...

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

my 2 cents

Is this the only pair of pants he owns ?

Carl

Who cares? Talk show hosts are always nice and apologetic when the celebrity they made fun of comes on. Jimmy will do that tonight then go right back to going after him tomorrow. In other words the interview will be dull.

awards

Is Nori in the bag? Hope this idiot chokes, eh?

Alpha Bet

This guy is so immature. And he doesn't wear pants with a purse like that.

Sips

Kanye is a A-Hole I wish he fell in a hole and never got out

Scout

God, I hope that the constant "look at me, the angst ridden genius" routine is an act.

Nobody could be this big of a douche, could they?

UNLV1990

Nice purse. Haha

Rozi

OMG Kanye is such a douche!!! I can't stand him and I really wish he would just leave the country and never come back!! Seriously!!!!

WTF

Bet he's not nearly as bad mouthy in a one on one situation.

Susanlsmith

Melt down in 3 2 1

my 2 cents

Cameramen ..remember don't talk to him. I hope Jimmy asks him what it is like to be rich and yet have to live with his girlfriend's mother.

Mike L

I hope Jimmy antagonizes him and Kanye throws a punch. Getting that on the show would be perfect ammo to get Kanye arrested for assault. He needs a couple years in prison. Then he'll realize just how good he has it.

RATTLESNAKE

someone better check his bag before they let him in there he could have a freekin weapon in that bag ! His face is harsh but that won't kill kimmel lol

wahhdog

Dear Kanye,

If you were the biggest rock star on the planet I would know at least one of your songs.

Sincerely, Dude who has no idea what you sing.

Ricardo Marquez

that is one entitled angry chimp. Jimmy Kimmel will kiss his ass white apologist meets racist chimp

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments