Kanye West

Arrives at 'Jimmy Kimmel'

I'm Ready For the Showdown!

10/9/2013 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009-kanye-west-large-splash
Kanye West just arrived to the set of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" ... where he's all set to face off with the talk show host over a segment in which JK compared him to a child.

As we previously reported, Kanye blasted Kimmel on Twitter over the segment ... in which Jimmy mocked KW for calling himself the biggest rock star on the planet.

Kanye -- clearly offended -- tweeted, "JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE..."

"YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY ... IS THAT FUNNY? ... OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???"

Kimmel laughed it off ... saying, "Finally, I'm in a rap feud. I always wanted to be in a rap feud."

Unclear if the two plan on squashing the beef once and for all on the show tonight -- but Kanye didn't exactly appear smiley and jokey on his way into the studio moments ago.

Stay tuned ...

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

stupid american

Really? Nobody noticed this was for publicity? Ok

tripod

That is one ugly dude.

Barbara

not smiley because he was daring the photogs to speak

Socal

Kanye, take a look at your own face. I'm pretty sure I saw your twin at the zoo

Lisa

Please let him act a fool... please let him act a fool...

You Wish

He actually had the stones to mention Kimmel's FACE? Has this douche NOT looked into a mirror lately? Given his over the top love for himself, I doubt that very much!

You Wish

HLyWDgreg

Bill Maher is on Arsenio tonight, much funnier & more topical than this tool!

Woot

I can NOT look at this guy without thinking of South Park.

Andrew

Anyone who has to keep telling us he's the best......clearly isn't even close

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Lordy, the man seems to have spent an inordinate amount of time on his knees. Are the bisexual rumors true?

Azi

Why is he wearing Kim's " Pocahontas" shoes ?

IdiotKanye

Nice Purse Douche! I hate this no talent loser. I wish Bruce Jenner would be on the show dising these skanks instead of this girl.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Whoever said, "He's a legend in his own mind." must have been thinking of Kanye.

TJ

Why is he ashamed of his invisible child? Neither of them has ever been seen with an actual child.Is there such a child?