Kanye West

Arrives at 'Jimmy Kimmel'

I'm Ready For the Showdown!

10/9/2013 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009-kanye-west-large-splash
Kanye West just arrived to the set of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" ... where he's all set to face off with the talk show host over a segment in which JK compared him to a child.

As we previously reported, Kanye blasted Kimmel on Twitter over the segment ... in which Jimmy mocked KW for calling himself the biggest rock star on the planet.

Kanye -- clearly offended -- tweeted, "JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE..."

"YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY ... IS THAT FUNNY? ... OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???"

Kimmel laughed it off ... saying, "Finally, I'm in a rap feud. I always wanted to be in a rap feud."

Unclear if the two plan on squashing the beef once and for all on the show tonight -- but Kanye didn't exactly appear smiley and jokey on his way into the studio moments ago.

Stay tuned ...

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

el polacko

maybe if kanye would come out of the closet he wouldn't be so angry all the time.

magikmarv

Everybody on here talking **** about the man yet yall going to stay up and watch him. Jealous broke people, worry about getting up going to work and how your going to pay your bills cause guess what kanye not worried about bills

seriously

Ha Ha , He looks like a black Justin Beiber

2idiots

of course there will thunderous CANNED applause played after his one song set. Strange we dont see Kimmode in tow....or she home playing with "the baby" that doesn't really exist.
I bet Kongay says something to Jimmy like "s'all good,yeah i knew u be kiddin - dat wa' funny"

seriously

Ha Ha , He looks like a black Justin Beiber

2idiots

Kim strikes me as a mentally unstable person...i bet she's home right now in her room playing with a DOLL that she is CONVINCED is a REAL BABY.

Mikey

If he were 6 inches shorter he could legally be classified as a midget.

Kim

And I see the racist white people are on here as usual, spewing racist sh*t, buch of pillowcase wearing cowards.

Mikey

Hey Jimmy, ask him why he won't marry Kim. Its because his boyfriend in France won't allow it.

englishpetal

When is kanye ever in a smiley mood????

Rach

How stupid do the shoes look! Style icon or innovator my ass.

my 2 cents

Jimmy : who are you wearing
Kanye: Ralph
Jimmy: Kramden or Lauren ?

my 2 cents

Here comes the ranting !,,

my 2 cents

A beautiful wife ?? Wow Jimmy ?

depressmode

Hes got little baby feet