Kanye West

Arrives at 'Jimmy Kimmel'

I'm Ready For the Showdown!

10/9/2013 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1009-kanye-west-large-splash
Kanye West just arrived to the set of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" ... where he's all set to face off with the talk show host over a segment in which JK compared him to a child.

As we previously reported, Kanye blasted Kimmel on Twitter over the segment ... in which Jimmy mocked KW for calling himself the biggest rock star on the planet.

Kanye -- clearly offended -- tweeted, "JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE..."

"YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY ... IS THAT FUNNY? ... OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???"

Kimmel laughed it off ... saying, "Finally, I'm in a rap feud. I always wanted to be in a rap feud."

Unclear if the two plan on squashing the beef once and for all on the show tonight -- but Kanye didn't exactly appear smiley and jokey on his way into the studio moments ago.

Stay tuned ...

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

GERSEYGAL

Jimmy was a class act!! Kayne thinks his poo smells like roses! He should get piss whore and move away from the good old USA..........

taz

It's official, Kanye's elevator definitely doesn't go to the top floor. Must be years of repressed feelings making him crazy.

Ron Fing Swanson

Why does this goof have purse? And no it's not a satchel.

kitnplayn

So, Kan-yuck thinks of women as just a ***** for his use. He would need a woman who has no respect for herself; just a come-dumpster. Mission Accomplished.

Mikey

If they shot Kanye out of a cannon would he go further or shorter than a normal size person?

CorkiDeCat

It's a hoax for ratings...

omg

That was the best RANT ever! OMG .. Kayne is SUPER CRAZY. And, not in a good way. Poor baby North.

bc92

Kanye please stop talking and let the Arctic Monkeys play!

scarlett06

OMG!!!!! Did you guys hear that narcissitic maniac. He compares himself to Jesus and Michelangello....and so much more!! There is something wrong with that man. He also said a disparaging comment about someone only be a ....reality star. No wonder Bruce moved out...."God Himself" movied in. again....OMG, Jimmy Kimmel just let him go and dig deeper. He's a crazy, self-obsessed, manic (and more) person. I bet the reason Bruce moved is because "God" himself movied in, and Kri$ MOVE than approved.
And. the Devil comes in many foms, and in this case, after Jimmy Kimmel tonight, and EVERYTHING in his past, he DEFINITELY has a major psychololgical problem. NO ONE acts like that, and I feel sorry for Kim, but I have no doubt what she was getting herself into!
Yeah, Kourtney!!!! She takes super good care of herself, which results in good care of her children!!
The one Kardashian woman that has stood up for herself and her kids, and admitted when she was not totally right.
She is the only one in the family that has boundaries and STICKS with them.

I believe Khloe does too, but his situation is a little more precarious, but she is also standing up for herself.
Kim is beginning to look like an ass if she is supporting the garbage that is always spewing out of Kanye's mouth.

Jeff

HELP END DIABETES! http://diabetes.vitalityempowered.com

holly

Kayne just takes himself so seriously... He even said he was a genius again architect artist... Not really kayne, you've got a chip on your shoulder. The best thing you've got going is you know how to promote yourself... Similar to a used car salesman..

moveover

Your headline should have read "DILLUSIONAL RAPPER HYSTERICALLY CALLS HIMSELF A CREATIVE GENIUS ON KIMMEL SHOW!"

lastrebel

Just watched Kongo on Kimmell. What a self centered, egotistical moron. He just couldn''t stop talking about what a genius he is. He truly is a legend in his own mind.Jerk ...

CollegeDropout

I find it humorous that everyone says Kanye sucks or he isn't talented. I never used to like him but then I did a little bit of research. I was able figured out that he's 8th on the all time list of Grammy winners with 21.(6th for male artists) At the age of 36 he's already collected more Grammy's than Jay-Z, The Beatles, Ray Charles and many more artists. In other words there's only 7 artist in the world with more Grammy's than Kanye West and most of those artist will never make another album. I'm only 12 but I was able to figure that out by doing some research. I just don't understand why people wouldn't consider him one of the greatest artists of all time. I mean the numbers don't lie and He's entertaining right? I mean you guys obviously took the time to comment on this article so it made you feel something right? If no emotion is evoked why would you feel the need to leave a comment? These people are entertainers.. they do this for a living.

Kelly Rollins

I saw Kanye in person recently...Man this guy is short, what is he 5' 5" tall?

I can see why he's so angry all the time, he's barely taller than Kim!