Kris Jenner

It's Knot About Knookie

We're Just Happier Apart

10/9/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1009-kris-bruce-01
Kris Jenner is not looking to bang anyone, nor is Bruce, in the wake of their separation ... so says Kris.

Jenner tells TMZ ... her separation from Bruce was not in the least bit acrimonious ... she says she and Bruce still love each other, get along great, work together, talk on the phone 12 times a day, and remain "best friends."  She says there was no "last straw."

So that begs the question ... Why separate?  Kris simply says, "We're just happier living apart."

And, she's neither ruling out divorce or, for that matter, getting back together ... "Who knows?  We don't have a crystal ball."

Kris says she and Bruce were talking yesterday about planning their big, annual XMAS eve party, so "everything is normal."

As for dating someone else, Kris says, "WE haven't even discussed.  There hasn't been a thought or a twinkle."

As for reports Bruce felt bullied by the women, Kris scoffed and said, "He's a big boy.  He can more than take care of himself."

1009_kris_bruce_jenner_together_photos_footer

Nanc

I doubt she'd react so passive if this had happened 10 years ago. But I guess counseling is too burdensome. She's so wrapped up in her "career" of looking like a middle-aged fool.
But its 'ok' because she's a "star" now. lmbo!!

Cherie

NEWS FLASH---HARVEY is now DAting KRIS

Dani

Run Bruce run....come on TMZ...we know this is for ratings. I heard they are reshooting some of the shows,

Sonny

She'll have a new man in 2 months, if she doesn't already.

MuteYourAZZ

Who f#cking cares! Really! Is the world going to come to an end if they do get a divorce. I am sick of TMZ being plastered with Jen-dashian stories.

Linda3223

I know he should be a lot more happier now

Jennalyn

If they are happier APART, then why be married....publicity!! Is that a coke nose? Druggies!

mallball

Drake hit it

swaogasgo

it's been a minute! no new story

STFU

What's wrong with the garden tool's nose?

STFU

They are a match made in heaven, too much plastic

luckycat

That heifer"s nose job is really,really bad!

darkhorse91

So divorce is on the horizon.

Dina

I call BS.

Harriet

I think that Bruce Jenner will be MUCH happier out of Kris Jenner's control. In my opinion she is a total and complete money and publicity hungry B---H. I could almost feel sorry for her children but not quite at that point yet. I suspect that the two younger girls will turn out to be just like Kim. What a tragedy that will be.

Some day she will realize what a public embarrassment she is.