Lisa Vanderpump's Husband

I Was Attacked with a Concrete Chipper

And Then Extorted

10/9/2013 12:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008-ken-todd-concrete-chipper-tmz
Lisa Vanderpump
's rich husband Ken Todd says he has a concrete reason to file a fat lawsuit ... claiming a construction worker attacked him with a cement chipper, then tried to extort him for $50,000.

Todd filed the lawsuit against Kevin and David Cazaref, claiming the two brothers had been hired to do construction work on Ken's P.U.M.P. Lounge in West Hollywood.

Ken says he observed Kevin (a man twice his size) using a concrete chipper unsafely last week, so Ken confronted him and attempted to show Kevin how to use it properly.

Kevin must have taken offense ... because Ken says the worker then "became enraged, grabbed and violently hurled the heavy concrete chipper" at him ... hurting his hip, leg, and knee.

According to Ken's lawsuit, Kevin's brother David approached threateningly in Kevin's defense -- at which point nearby police officers became involved.

No arrests were made, but Ken says the brothers later contacted him in an attempt to shake him down for $50,000 in exchange for keeping quiet about the altercation.

Ken's now demanding unspecified damages from the brothers, suing them for assault, battery, extortion, and more. We reached out to the brothers for comment, so far no word back.

KARMA K

He looks much older than 56!

Mikey

Rich people problems.........

Mikey

I bet that construction worker will be jack hammering Lisa tonight.

sid

Ken is a little weasel, self entitled and out of his league with an American construction worker! OORAH!

MuteYourAZZ

If Vandera$$hole knows how to use a cement chipper properly then why isn't he doing his own remodel? If I was the contractor I would shoved it up his A$$ and then finish chipping the cement away.

Mahoffer

Thanks. I am now able to check "Read something about someone I don't know or care about" off my daily check list.

luledz

Dont tell a construction worker that you hired how to do his job! He just wanted to teach thet pampered U.K poodle a lesson! He couldn't handle it like a man!...LOL

Rich Guzinya

Who's the woman in the picture?

Bob

This idiot wouldn't know which end of a hammer to hold.

TMZCrazy

Rich people act differently than poor people. They wouldn't be caught dead at Jack In The Box so what does that tell you?

Obamais still aracist

their is so much bull in this story. their is no way that assclown knows how to use a pneumatic chipper or who would throw a piece of equipment they use to make a living with

LR

So THIS is how rich people stay rich.

main88

Ken is full if **** this story doesn't make sense at all and if not true .. Ken actually hit his construction worker ... Wat ken is trying to do is to generate a story before the truth comes out... I hate when rich people think they have all the power in the world and could treat low income people like ****... I actually know the construction workers and know the true ... Reading this ken story is making me cry of anger

main88

How many people believe this fake ass story .... It's non sense ... Ken was abusing he's workers verbally and physically ... Everyone don't believe ken he's such a lier

Kathy90277

I don't think Ken Todd looks bad for his age. I have seen worse.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments