Joe Scarborough

QUIET DIVORCE

... After 12-Year Marriage

10/10/2013 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1009_joe_scarborough_gettyJoe Scarborough -- host of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" -- quietly divorced his wife of 12 years back in January ... TMZ has learned.

The 50-year-old former Florida congressman filed the divorce docs in Connecticut back in September 2012 ... seeking to end his marriage to Susan Waren, a former aide to FL Gov. Jeb Bush. The two were married in 2001.

The former couple have 2 minor children together -- a 10-year-old and a 5-year-old.

There have been rumors for years that Scarborough has a thing for his "Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski (who is married btw). And the sexual tension between the two is so apparent, they addressed it during a media event in 2009 ... denying having any sort of romantic feelings for each other.

1009_Mika-Brzezinski_joe_scarborough_getty2It's not Scarborough's first brush with divorce -- the conservative pundit ended his 1st marriage to Melanie Hinton back in 1999 after 13 years together. Joe and Melanie had 2 children together, who are now adults.

update_bar
2:50 PM PT -- Joe and Susan tell us they "are still close friends" and remain focused on raising their children. They added, "This was a difficult decision but after much prayer and counseling, we concluded it was the right one for our family."

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Never heard,of the guy.

paul a.

Ooops. His interns better watch out.
He killed one already

elm

It's rumored Mika boffed Bill Clinton. Then again, who hasn't?

She's baaaack

I'm not sure who he is but I know he's one of those political spin channel (FOX or MSNBC) liars but she looks like a bitch. I'll bet she made him wear a freaking dress in the house.

Demi

So, he cheated on his first wife with this bimbo and married her and cheated on her with the co host and divorced her too. When is he marrying the co host?

linda

See this is why I have no respect for USA JOURNALISM, so ,many more important things to worry about good and bad . SO WHY DO I CARE IF HE GOT A DIVORCE, not my marriage, not my man , my family so who cares not me

Brian

He's not a conservative, he is a die hard liberal. Come on tmz

billybob

he looks like an incredible

Dean

The wife will be better off without this hypocrite.

Livvie

So?

-KevinN

Good. Now maybe he'll shut up long enough for someone else to get a word in edgewise on the show.

Mike

I've always thought there was something between Squinty and Mika. She's hot, until she opens her mouth.

ron

file this under wgaf....it's enough work managing my own life.....

Knight

It's not so quiet now that TMZ has a hold on the story.

Elaine

He is such a jerk and now I know why he always looks so sloppy in the mornings. He tries to dress like a kid and it isn't working.He wants to be considered as a Professional but he is far from that. He looks like a drunk most mornings.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments