Kanye West

Yeah, I'll Attack Disrespectful Photogs

10/10/2013 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101013_kanye_jimmy_launch_v3
Kanye West
made it clear last night on Jimmy Kimmel's show ... he will fight the paparazzi with physical force if they cross the line in the sand ... the line Kanye has drawn.

It's pretty amazing.  Kanye is facing criminal charges for attacking a photog at LAX.  Prosecutors want to use video of Kanye's greatest hits.  And now you can bet they will use his comments on Kimmel to show he's an angry man out for blood.  And by the way, he's sayin' that's how people from Chicago are raised.

Kanye also buried the hatchet with Jimmy over the skit that caused a huge rift -- and Kimmel kinda apologized.

And of course, Kanye said he's a genius.

sweetbaby

I refuse to HATE anyone , but this guy is evil, arrogant, delusional, fugly, disgusting, vile and an all out PIG! GO AWAY NOW!!!! YOU MAKE US SICK!!!!!!!!

LightJ

Why does anyone talk to this lousy piece of sh**t??? If him and his wh**re died tomorrow, no one would cry and would just move on. The g people might miss about these too idiots is that they are so stupid and enjoyably to make fun of.

Ernest

Kanye is such a GENIUS, he said he COULD care less about the cameras and TV. For all the non-genius people out there, that means he DOES CARE about TV and cameras. If you're a genius, you would understand that the correct way to make the statement is "I could NOT CARE LESS . . ."

Jamey Hunter

What an a-hole. Did anyone see them doing damage control? Took the little illegitimate out to a public dinner to make up for all the bad press from leaving the kid home during their Paris jaunt?

DeeMaree

I lost all respect for Kimmel as I watched him grovel ing like a b*tch for Kanye. I thought Kimmel had a set, obviously I was mistaken.

heyheyhey

Wake up Kanye!!! Kim is going to cheat on you. Like she did with everyone else.

Pliskin

Well im not a photog, however, I would play one just so I could beat the F out of him and then sue him until he was dead!!!

osogr8ful

I feel like Kanye fans are like Amanda Bynes/Miley Cyrus fans and when he demonstrates paranoia, ant-social disorder, delusions of grandeur, ect. they think it is cool and egg them on...I sincerely believe he has some sort of mental illness or on something...very disturbing.

Susan62509

Kayne has choices with the photogs. He can ignore them by remaining silent or he can continue to scream at them "not to talk to him". What this dim-wit fails to recognize is it's publicity that keeps his name out there, positive or negative news. If all photogs and the media (no interviews) ignored him 100% how could he promote his songs? Kayne couldn't even hold back with his anger when venting on Kimmels's show which proves he is violative.

intertextuality

what an *******

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

The chutzpah on that douche.

osogr8ful

Jimmy reminded me of what it's like to try make nice and not piss off the homeless, paranoid schizophrenic guy who sits next to you on the train...

blockboy970

White ppl smell

Smarg

This [bleeper] needs to be gang raped repeatedly in prison. Hopefully soon.

worldclass

Delusional. Kanye doesn't know how to do anything. He buys it all and what he buys is in poor taste. I hope he realizes that stating you intend on attacking people will be evidence in his next case.