Chrissy Teigen

Introduces the Vagina Raspberry

You're Welcome, Brooklyn Decker

10/11/2013 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

101113_chrissy_teigan_launch
A seemingly drunk Chrissy Teigen just used the Internet for the greater good of humanity -- introducing the world to something she calls the "vagina raspberry."

In Chrissy's instructional video she places her face over the crotch of another S.I. swimsuit hottie ... Brooklyn Decker -- and the person shooting announces, "This is the video called vagina raspberry."

And then, Chrissy buries her face in Brooklyn's crotch and blows hard ... on Brooklyn's vagina.

And now you know. Enjoy your weekend!

Dead@27

I really thought this was going to go the other way,
i.e. a queef, a vart, the expelling of gas FROM the vag.

RJ

...and then they said "hey, let's sell this to TMZ like our idol Farrah Abraham"

Sean-O

God bless the internet...

Googie

Young no talent celebrities now resorting to shocking sex activities to get attention. Unfortunately low life Kardashians & the like have proven it works & get rich on it.

Jean Deaux

when can I take a turn,.

KARMA K

This skank just got married like 2 weeks ago to JOHN LEGEND,I think thats his name, what a great way to show you're husband respect!

Lee

Her face wasn't even in her crotch. Chrissy will do anything for attention. Why is this chick relevant?

pragmatist

i've been doing this to most girls i've dated for 15 years. Most say the sensation is too intense, some blow immediately. JUst don't do it too hard. Yelling really loud with your face in your girls crotch yields a fun reaction too. Try varying your pitch up and down and find which one makes her squirm and grab your hair and hold on

speekintruth

All the FAT and FUGLIES are coming out of the woodwork to protest. THAT is how you know the girls are doing it right.
Nobody hot and young objects - guaranteed.
Tom Leykis Lives

AMn619

"Chrissy...That's not Brooklyn's vagina! Move out of the way so that I can show you how to do it. You're next!"

lazypadawan

Trashy, overpaid tramps.

Mr Bob Dobalina

Hahaha... The best part about this is TMZ calling this Breaking News.. I love the chicks don't get me wrong but somehow I don't think it's that important..

Kate

Yea this isn't new. My husband does this to me all the time.

Freeon

No class, but I wouldn't suggest anyone actually blow into a woman's vagina, google Air Embolism.

Kate

And she isn't blowing into her vagina. You vibrate your lips against the ****oris. That doesn't force enough air into the vagina to cause an embolism. Hard sex would force air much more than that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments