Lindsay Lohan

Reunites With Ex-Assistant

Who Ratted Her Out to Cops

10/12/2013 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1012-gavin-lindsay-lohan-splash-nyc-lure
Lindsay Lohan appears to have made-up with an old friend ... only problem, it's another crony with whom she has a history of getting into trouble.

LiLo was spotted leaving Lure restaurant in NYC last night with Gavin Doyle -- the same guy who ratted her out to cops last year ... when he told them Lohan was the driver in their crash on PCH -- a fact Lindsay tried to conceal.

Lindsay also famously booted Gavin from her car last year ... after leaving an NYC jail for allegedly punching a "gypsy." He was also her employee during most of Lohan's darkest drug fueled days.

It's unclear when the two made up -- but we thought for sure he would have been one of the 80 "toxic friends" LiLo cut from her life after rehab.

Then again ... Gavin wasn't the one making poor decisions. Maybe he should make a toxic list.

Its Nikki Bitches

BrrrrrrrMorning!!

Its Nikki Bitches

"Happy Columbus Day" !!!

If you have ENJOY!!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Bet Lying Lohan Inc. sells the picture of her new Tat to ROL

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Underground tattoo artist equals dirty needs.like she aint dirty enough..i am sure she had her share of tainted needles. Littlestars are saying how beautiful its going to be..yea like the last ones that prisoners do a better job then those chicken scratch words

Fluffy

Be great if new tat was rock band's name she was hanging with other night, but I know that's to ridiculous, it's probably something like live without regrets, or H2O is your friend ...

FUTMZ

That photo is a distraction from why Linds was really there..... to buy some molly and to get a new tattoo on her clam. She's being all secretive about it, but DUIna says it's gorgeous.

Its Nikki Bitches

I gave my staff off today. I'm go to decorate the office spooky scary for them. Even have some pranks up my sleeve, hehehe!

Still don't know why I cant comment on TMZ from my office???

Have a great day everyone. See you over at ROL if there's a new story.

darkhorse91

Here is a comment from that tattoo pic:
acrylicclaws
Lindsay I think I just talked to you on the phone a couple hours ago I don't know for sure it was claimed to be you and it sounded like you and all you said to me was "get the fvcking phone out of my face" and I seriously want to cry"

And Andy, "I love you Queen!" Really? I saw that.

Fluffy

Auntie Nicole will get the same tat to match her stalkee

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

"each tattoo has a meaning in my life" Yea,that you are to wasted to remember and a crime approaches..this is where her milo part comes from.all the preaching and quotes she puts on her granny from the beverly hillbillies body

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

"damaged goods" branded on every lohan and their fans.

LLsez

DM reports Blo got TWO more new tats!!!.....check out #2 and #18 here:

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I don't know if I can even go to the Dodger game today, my heart is so heavy. Gayvin BANISHED me from following him. First Ali, now Gayvin. One little tweet question "Why is Blohan ALWAYS doing coke??" with a nice pic of her doing just that and BAM! I'm blocked. . . .:-(

LLsez

E! has the tat "story" (the only way Blo can stay in the news, QUACK!)...and some great comments:

In the last 10 years the only things she's done is manage to p**s off every actor, director, and production company she's worked with. She's been in and out of treatment, in court, and in jail too many times to even count. She spends a ton of time pretending to be sober sticking her fingers in her mouth and not showering. Yet this is some kind of news. Might as well start reporting daily on the cast of Alf, or Empty Nest, or perhaps even the Smurfs.
This low-life hasn't worked in years, nobody is interested in her any longer, and Hollywood is bored with her Shena****n's. But yeah, she got a tattoo."

FUTMZ