Lindsay Lohan

Reunites With Ex-Assistant

Who Ratted Her Out to Cops

10/12/2013 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1012-gavin-lindsay-lohan-splash-nyc-lure
Lindsay Lohan appears to have made-up with an old friend ... only problem, it's another crony with whom she has a history of getting into trouble.

LiLo was spotted leaving Lure restaurant in NYC last night with Gavin Doyle -- the same guy who ratted her out to cops last year ... when he told them Lohan was the driver in their crash on PCH -- a fact Lindsay tried to conceal.

Lindsay also famously booted Gavin from her car last year ... after leaving an NYC jail for allegedly punching a "gypsy." He was also her employee during most of Lohan's darkest drug fueled days.

It's unclear when the two made up -- but we thought for sure he would have been one of the 80 "toxic friends" LiLo cut from her life after rehab.

Then again ... Gavin wasn't the one making poor decisions. Maybe he should make a toxic list.

jc

Didn't take Milo that long to comment about Gayvin on Rumor fix......bit ly/1fsZpAd

seamus

"Lindsay has discovered without dysfunction she does not exist".

Courtesy of Chief Justice LaShawn Cracker and my vote for post of the day. LOVE IT!!

tmz addict

lmao what a ****ing loser shes not even in charge of her life cuz shes too weak physically

Lucky_130

Looks like she got her old drug dealer back. The more things change the more the stay the same

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Its all gavins fault or my name isnt yeezus

Marvin

LiLO.......let's stop now.....no Vikram and no flunkies ....AndyConda wtf are u tweeting MiLO...leave him alone!

seamus

Way off subject but THANK YOU TO THE NYPD. They solved a 22 year old murder a little girl. The police named her Baby Hope and they have made an arrest and are giving this little girl named Anjelica the justice she deserves.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay who? The world is over her.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

She really looks like a hooker. Really.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay and Gavin called the paps so someone could pick up the lunch check and buy a couple packs of smokes.

Reg

FFS!!!, Can someone Help me to type, I have been completely rendered weak from laughing and crying TEARS from Marvin's Horror) that Andy tweeted Milo the Scat pic of Blo!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HELP!!!!!

Lsap

Pleas tmz, cut lilo from Our lives. Have a heart

SusanInFlorida

I thought part of her probation was staying away from the people she used to hang around while intoxicated. Someone better call her PO!

Grandma Cracker

I am sure Milo is blowing up Gayvin's phone.

ketjo

Hello Marvin Sweetie , long time no see !
Sorry she's not my obsession just part of my recreation.....
My obsession is 2 yrs old has big blue eyes and blonde hair and calls me great Grandy !! and three little boys who rule their grandma's house....
Some people play Angry Birds...I play Laughing at Lindsay.....