Lindsay Lohan

Reunites With Ex-Assistant

Who Ratted Her Out to Cops

10/12/2013 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1012-gavin-lindsay-lohan-splash-nyc-lure
Lindsay Lohan appears to have made-up with an old friend ... only problem, it's another crony with whom she has a history of getting into trouble.

LiLo was spotted leaving Lure restaurant in NYC last night with Gavin Doyle -- the same guy who ratted her out to cops last year ... when he told them Lohan was the driver in their crash on PCH -- a fact Lindsay tried to conceal.

Lindsay also famously booted Gavin from her car last year ... after leaving an NYC jail for allegedly punching a "gypsy." He was also her employee during most of Lohan's darkest drug fueled days.

It's unclear when the two made up -- but we thought for sure he would have been one of the 80 "toxic friends" LiLo cut from her life after rehab.

Then again ... Gavin wasn't the one making poor decisions. Maybe he should make a toxic list.

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan
When I call the Paps, I always pretend to text

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan
It's only illegal if you get caught

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan
Since the government shut down, I guess there's no drinking age limit...Taking Ali out tonight

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan
I need a line, or 10. You know. I've only tried it 10 or 15 times. #Oprah

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan
I've got 99 Oprah problems so I'm just going to get drunk

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Neighbor just brought me over a bunch of huge crappie..just finished filleting them..cool.grits and fish in the morning

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan
Vodka = fun water.

Its Nikki Bitches

LindsayLohan@lindsaylohan
When a mosquito bites me and it dies of alcohol poisoning my Mom says she suing

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Who looks younger nancy sinatra or lindsay lohan.by the way nancy was off the chain hot even her 50s.shes 73 now

FUTMZ

Lindsay Lohan @lindsaylohan So pissed. Hobie's still @ the strip club and he owes me 2 ounces. Kill. >:(

darkhorse91

Here's Blo's latest pic. Trying an attempt to shade Miley. Clearly she can't tell the difference between Madonna and Marilyn. And if you look at the comments, some of lindsay's fans have some colorful commentary.

LLsez

Episode 7 "Blo Gets Another Tattoo"

Reg

Is every H8Turd watching sport of some kind over there?

DeeMaree

It's after midnight. Going to try and sleep. Might not happen but gonna try. Nite Regi. 😘

Marvin

Ketjo, here's how it went down, my sis told me about her Greek friend Cynthia who was straight off the boat and I swear she had a uni-brow. So she said her mom was a W and I rounded up about six nine year old's to go question her. At first she was very nervous and said she hadn't had any visitors other than my sister in years. At first it was Cookies and soda and she was nice.....but things went evil after that and she did some things and didn't turn me into a W but said I was already one, didn't go back....