'Real Housewives of OC' Star

I'M BROKE AS HELL

10/13/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1007_lynne_frank-curtin_getty
Former "Real Housewives of OC" star Lynne Curtin is broke ... broke ass broke ... claiming she only has $100 to her name, this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Curtin just filed new court papers in her divorce from Frank Curtin -- and it seems like she's making a serious play for spousal support, 'cause she claims to have virtually no money left.

According to the docs, Curtin says she only has $100 in total assets. She also claims she only earns $250 dollars a month -- or $3,000 a year -- as the owner of her own jewelry business.

Just for comparison, the poverty level for a single person in the U.S. is $11,490 a year.

As for her expenses, Curtin claims she lives a pretty meager life these days, dropping only $515 per month. Here's how the monthly spending breaks down:

$150 - eating out
$115 - telephone and email
$  50 - laundry
$100 - clothes
$100 - entertainment

We broke the story, Curtin -- who appeared in seasons 4 & 5 of the show -- filed for divorce from her husband Frank back in December.

In her court papers, Lynne says she had to get a loan just to pay her lawyer.  Also ...there's the little matter of $30,000 in unpaid taxes from 2009 ... she says that's Frank's problem, too.

We reached out to Lynne for comment -- so far, no word back.

abby

When she was working, didn't she save anything for a rainy day? Isn't she looking for work? Sounds like a deadbeat to me.

Glenda

Well she has more money than me right now and I am working. I don't feel sorry for people that can do their own laundry, cook their own meals etc... and refuse to do so. So Lynne buck up and stop whining and get yourself a full-time job and work hard for once.

Barbie

Syrem riught

Hell If I Know

Go hang at Javier's like all the other divorced, too dumb and or too lazy to work middle aged trolls in Newportt looking to bag a meal ticket. This should be a lesson to all women that you can never rely on somebody else to put a roof over your head and food in your stomach. Everybody needs to be able to support themselves. I'm sure she unemployable at this point. She has no concept of why it means to get up, work your azz off, pay taxes and STILL have only a hundred bucks to your name. Why is she buying clothes when she's broke? I hope she's buying them from Goodwill.

jaguirre87

I've struggled like that all the time. I don't feel sorry for her. She should starve once or twice so she gets her act together. I despise snotty rich ppl. Oh wait she's not rich just snotty

gkuhl

She can save $350 a month if she doesn't buy clothes, doesn' t go out to eat and doesn't go to the movies.

Lekili

If you throw your money away like you have, you get what you deserve. I am sure you were well paid while you were on the show and nobody forced you to live beyond your means. Get a real job and stop your crying..

Jordan

Sounds Like Theresa and Joe taught her how to hide money and Assets.

Jordan

I noticed in her fake court papers She does not Pay Rent or a Mortgage she does Not Supply her Jewelry Shop, she does not pay rent or Mortgage on the Jewelry shop she does not pay for Utilities. She does not pay anything for a Kid. She does not buy food for her home. she pays $3 a day to eat out. her papers are fake as she is.

snowboardchick

Get a job.

210GoSpurs

time to make a sex tape...bust out the ky and get to twerkin'

royalredus

Not surprising. This poor woman is dumber than a box of rocks. It's a shame she didn't have anyone advising her to get an education and save some money.

bkblueknight

two more cokeheads noone cares about

TedFrunk2

Get a job, stupid.

john

Just go back to being a hooker

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments