Ron White Gets Married

Blue Collar Wedding

... Eat Some Frito Pie!

10/14/2013 11:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1014_ron_white_wedding_launch_v3
Ron White done got himself a MRS. Tater Salad ... TMZ has learned the Blue Collar comedian got hitched this weekend, and we've got pics from the wedding.

It all went down Sunday at the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas ... where the 56-year-old traded "I dos" with his longtime girlfriend Margo Rey, a singer/songwriter.

Sources connected to the shindig tell TMZ ... the wedding was awesome -- with famous guests, a performance from John Oates (of Hall & Oates) and FRITO PIE for the guests!!

**Note -- Frito Pie is a concoction of delectable Southern goodness made by combining Fritos corn chips, chili and cheese ... it's delicious.

We're told guests included John Paul DeJoria and Dr. Phil -- who partnered with White a while back to form Margo's music label.

Dr. Phil’s kid, Jay McGraw performed the wedding ceremony.

But the couple that REALLY stole the show was Ron and Margo's dogs, Pearl and Gurdy -- who were dressed up in wedding attire and hung out on stage during the performances.

Congrats!!!

101413_ron_white_launch

There's a problem here

I like chili with cheese and onions on it. Never heard of Fritos or Frito pie but I'd be game. I don't think I'd serve it at a wedding though because it sounds like it would cause some serious flatulence about an hour after dinner.

ELC

Congrats...On to the frito pie. I hope they didn't invite Anthony Bourdain. He knocked that thing from pillar to post on his travelling show. With what I read in the article about food...I'm so happy I wasn't there.

Mandy

Frito pie is amazing.

Yurra Knutz

Haven't seen his act in a while but... This guy is one funny mickey fickey!

Sherryfromtx

The card about donating to Brides Against Breast Cancer has a typo on it. They spelled "towards" wrong.

CN

John Oates? Daryl must not have been available.

nof

Pleasant read, happy story, proves love works.

Sharon

Wedding food is usually so terrible I think but frito pies are so good. YUM...Ive never heard of this comedian but I like hootspa

Nadiasmithe

Didn't they get married in 2008? He always calls her his wife, all of their pages online said they got married in 08?

boo

REAL frito pie is made with Wolf Brand chili. There is no substitute.

Compassion

Who cares??? Lame

tucker

Love the dogs!!

Marty

I wonder if he will be able to ever do the joke again about his wife and beauty vs "you can't fix stupid"

Kelly

Mmm ... Frito Pie.

crismissy

Am I the only one who noticed they said Jay performed at the wedding? Jordan is the youngest and the musician. Jay is an producer/publisher. Shame in TMZ.... ;-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments