Stallone Superfans

We Dropped $445

To Pose With Our Hero

10/14/2013 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1014_sylvester_stallone_new_york_comic_con_launch
Would you pay $445 to take a photo with Sly Stallone? These people did.

Sly was one of the attractions at NYC Comic Con this weekend ... where the going rate for a snapshot with the Italian Stallion ran just south of $500. Autographs were $395.

But the price didn't scare off legions of Stallone-aholics, who willingly shelled out the cash for a moment with their hero.

Stallone wasn't the only celeb charging for pics ... a photo with Stan Lee ran $400 bucks ... and people dropped $200 for a shot with Sigourney Weaver.

The moral of the story -- nerds got bank, yo.

Susan

I wouldn't pay a nickel to have a picture taken with that prune face! He should have aged gracefully, but NO he had to have a face pullback..bad job too! Sorry Sly, you look like chit!

sundog

Sly would have to PAY ME to be in a photo with him. I would be afraid my friends would find out!

johnny

These blood suckers have 22k gall charging the people who made them famous for pictures. There was a time they would sell their first born , pimp out their mother and and commit treason for a picture ina newspaper . So sad. If they donated the moeny(all of it ) to charity then cool. But hey they make millions and why not give a little some thing back. just plain Greed

Adam T

Stan Lee did NOT charge $400 for a photo, autograph or anything else. the company taking the photos of stan lee charged $60... for a photo.

also, stallone charged $495 for a photo, $395 for an autograph...

if you're going to print an article, you should doublecheck your facts before you post.

ronald

just use a pinup or cutout same thing its free.

Zola Stirling

With reference to the first photo fronted by a belt-like item: that man with Stallone is tall, dark and HANDSOME. If the movie people should see his photo he just might be offered a screen test, a way in well worth $445.

elise

stalone should have quit before he ever got started with the plastic surgery. he looks like absolute HELL now!

Sylvia

Like they really need to money. What jerks.

Tony S.

These are the same people that have made them rich and famous and now they turn around and charge them hundreds for photographs and pictures!!! **** celebrities and their Bull****!!! I have lost respect for you guys!!!

Now if all the money went to charity, then i'll take all my words back. Lololo...

Tony S.

Mel

Oh Lord, Stallone had aged so much, I did not realized.. I did not care for his actions in the movies except that he seem was nice and tuff !! Tuff ?? huh.. I rather nice sincere people ..

FYI

At many political events, the candidates charge as well, When GW Bush ran for president it was around 500-700$ per picture at one of his events. This is not a new phenomenon

Bob

I was there in NYC. It was crazy. most of the autographs were $75+ ......a few like Hulk hogan were in the $400 range. I couldn't believe the lines to get an autograph, hundreds of people waiting on line after line after line for hours.......absolutely crazy. I went home and googled hulk hogans autograph value....about 125 bucks. I will say everyone was really great there, my girlriend got William ****ners autograph and he was super nice. I had to wait on the line and he got the $75 bucks.....go figure.

BIGBE

STALONE, one of the truly terrible actors of all time.
They say some actors could read the dictionary and make it sound good. Stalone couldn't even read the dictionary.

Cindy

you have got to be kidding me!