« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson

Man Who Raised AP's Son:

"So Tired of This 'Poor Adrian' Sh*t"

10/15/2013 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1015-adrian-peterson-bobby-rucken-tmz
The man who raised Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son says he's sick and tired of people feeling sorry for the NFL star, claiming AP didn't care about the boy because he never got the chance to meet him.

We broke the story, AP only learned he was the biological dad a few months ago. Before the revelation, the child's mother was under the impression that the father was a man named Bobby Ruffin.

After the child passed away on Friday, Bobby went to his Facebook page and unloaded ... writing, "So tired of this poor Adrian Peterson sh*t. Let me blow all your minds. The boy who died was my son."

"Yes A.P. he was the biological father but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame AP for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was."

“AP met my son for the first time yest when my son was already in coma. I was here today when we pulled the plug, not him. He was happily practicing and has no problem playing on Sunday."

"So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor AP sh*t. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but put yourself in my place.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mike L

Damn right!! You tell 'em Mr Ruffin!! AP's sperm, but he wasn't his father.

6one9

A 2 yr old freaking died `` here!!
WTF
Save the drama `` for yo momma!!!

Diego

AP isn't out there saying "poor me"... It's sites like TMZ that have it as a headline 3x a day.

JA

He does have a point! Sorry for your lost, guy.

lucydiamond

A f cking men! Sperm doesn't make a father. May you find peace in your time of sorrow MR RUFFIN!

DanzaSlapsBack

Only slutttz don't know who the real father is. I wish the mom would take the boys place

brasileira

Exactly my thoughts. I don't get why the outpouring of feelings on the sperm donnor. My feelings are with you and the mother, Mr. Ruffin.

shelley

He's right. I'm sorry he is going through this loss right now. First the loss in learning the boy wasn't biologicially his and now this. This guy must be going through a lot...he can rant all he wants.

Patti

This guy is right...but it wasn't Adrian who was looking for sympathy....he most likely tried to keep this as quiet as possible...but of course the MEDIA plays it out

sunsurf3

shut up sit down if that ho had told him you might have a point but now let the man grieve and don't be the kind of person who is so shallow you would not want someone to grieve for a son he never knew cold another good choice by a ho picking your selfish ass
A CHILD IS GONE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS

Lisa

I completely agree....sorry this man Mr. Ruffin lost his child. Horrible way for a baby to die. It is disgusting that AP chose to play football instead of supporting the mother of his child while she had to make the decision to end her childs suffering and pull him from life support. One hell of a football player does not mean you are one hell of a parent. You found out months ago and never met him, come on clearly this child was not his priority. Money does not buy class!

dreamon

I hear that man. Condolences to the real dad who raised the kid...Sad all around.

eric reza

forget about poor ap...poor little 2 year old that a bitch ass has to beat up a kid so bad he dies....burn in hell...hope your ass gets raped daily in jail

Fresh21

They are both suckers if you ask me.. and the mom is the biggest idiot here to let some violent f ck near her son. The innocent are the ones who suffer. Rest in peace little one.

My 2 Cents

Mr Ruffin...at the time you found out the child was not yours AP found out the child was his. Instead of pulling stunts like this you should respect the fact that AP was willing to drop everything he was doing to respond to an emergency. He can't control the media. Just seems like Mr Ruffin is mad that its not his name out there...RIP Little Guy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments