« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson

Man Who Raised AP's Son:

"So Tired of This 'Poor Adrian' Sh*t"

10/15/2013 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1015-adrian-peterson-bobby-rucken-tmz
The man who raised Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son says he's sick and tired of people feeling sorry for the NFL star, claiming AP didn't care about the boy because he never got the chance to meet him.

We broke the story, AP only learned he was the biological dad a few months ago. Before the revelation, the child's mother was under the impression that the father was a man named Bobby Ruffin.

After the child passed away on Friday, Bobby went to his Facebook page and unloaded ... writing, "So tired of this poor Adrian Peterson sh*t. Let me blow all your minds. The boy who died was my son."

"Yes A.P. he was the biological father but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame AP for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was."

“AP met my son for the first time yest when my son was already in coma. I was here today when we pulled the plug, not him. He was happily practicing and has no problem playing on Sunday."

"So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor AP sh*t. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but put yourself in my place.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Ignore "Skit". His only goal is attention.

Lexy

I feel sorry for them both. Bobby for losing the son he raised and loved. Adrian for the son he lost before he was able to know and truly love him. Adrian wasn't attached like Bobby was. So Adrian still playing on Sunday shouldnt necessarily be a bad thing. It's messed up, but you can't really grieve what you didn't lose. Ty wasn't his son. Biologically, yes but that's it. I still feel for him because he could have had a chance at being a father if he had known sooner. But at the end of the day, Bobby was Ty's dad.

cj12

omg...ive known ashley for a long time. shes a complete whore. when she had the kid she thought he was AP's but didnt want to risk saying something and doing a test because it would ruin the free ride she currently had with Ruffin. and APs known alot longer than a few months, at least a year. she was always looking for someone to pass her kid off on so she could party, nothing but a gold digging skank. always has been and always will be. she will do everything she can to make a buck off this tragedy.

Gdbmim

I do feel sorry for him, but to say that about AP is wrong. It's not AP fault he was just told he was the father. It's also not his fault that he is famous so he's getting all this attention.

dp

I'm glad the real dad spoke up! The man who help raise the kid. But what's with the mama?Has a relationship with Mr. Ruffin, cheats with AP, then dumps Ruffin for a Felon who ends up killing a innocent child? Don't know but to me it's all messed up and why am I not surprised?

SickGirl

If this guy cared so much for the kid then why wasn't he around while that poor baby was being beaten?

texangirl64

I knew the night he died AP had no relationship with the poor baby and said so on his twitter! I'm sick of everyone consoling him and him looking all pitiful like he really loved his son he never knew!! But yet went back to play football without a care in the world while others pulled the plug on his childs life!
I lost respect for AP!

Jared

If I'm not mistaken this guy beat his son & thats why the kid died..."put yourself in my place" Your place?!? you beat him you dumb ass...you need to be put under the prison. You don't deserve 3 hots & a cot you piece of ****.

McLeigh

I can understand this guy's feelings on the matter but at the same time, he should realize Peterson is getting attention and sympathy because he is well known. Does he really expect the media and public to acknowledge his role when he's a private citizen. He's also contradicting himself - on one hand he's admonishing Peterson for not being a "real" father (despite the fact he didn't know for some time) then he puts him on blast for going back to work. I bet if Peterson had stayed, this guy would tell him to get lost because he didn't raise the child. It's a no win situation. In reality, people need to put the mom on blast. She's the one banging multiple dudes so much she has no idea who her kid's father is. She's also the one who brought the child's killer into their lives. This is why folks with children should stop playing musical partners. Get to know a person before you leave your child with them or even let your kid meet them.

tellmeaboutit

Where the hell were all these "parents" when that kid was getting the sh*t beaten out of him??

Bacall

I'm tired of hearing about both these men! The only victim here is that poor baby and the only thing that matters is seeing that justice is served for him. As far as these two men go, neither of them deserve much sympathy. Perhaps Mr. Peterson should be more careful with what he does in his personal life and perhaps he coukd have missed practice or the game to be present when the child passed; Mr. Ruffian, I can't imagine you were much of a paragon of fatherhood either, if the woman had to take you to court for child support and to prove you were (or as it turned out to be, not) the father, and she was already living with another man. Both these need to realize this is not about them but about a sweet little boy who died way too soon.

Enoch mubarak

ARE YOU A MAN OR A MOUSE?
Even deeper than that these brothers must decide are we men or mice? There is a reason why in any conquest they kill the men first they kill the men first because..You are the man.

Once the man is taken out of the equation your competition, adversary or nemesis can have their way with the woman and child but instead of some black men standing to say I accept responsibility, “I should have been there” they say "That ain't on me because..., She should watch who is around her kids, We wasn't together or I can't tell her who to date and….. If that sounds like you then… You are a mouse.

Men don't care whose fault it is when it comes to his woman or child because either way you have to get through him first and that's why they take out the men first because they know that about men going in.

Your woman and your child expect you to take it like a man no matter whose fault it is when it comes to accepting the responsibility. Everyone knows what they can expect from a man and that’s why entities like the Federal law enforcement use it for leverage.

Federal law enforcement tell their target that your wife is involved but for the sake of her and your children you can take the rap and she doesn’t have to go to prison. You can do the 20 years for her. A man says: “I accept responsibility, “I should have been there” just leave my wife out of it” she had nothing to do with it.

A mouse will throw her under the bus saying, “she did the crime let her do the time.”

EXAMPLE:
"Former Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr has agreed to a plea deal that involves him selling out his wife in a federal tax fraud probe, CBS 2 in Chicago is reporting.

A second source added: “I think.. Sandi, feels like she was thrown under the bus by her husband.”

Are you a man or a mouse?

Enoch mubarak

ARE YOU A MAN OR A MOUSE?

EXAMPLE:

Are you a man or a mouse?

Lola

Okay, so I was thinking that his low life ex had let some new boyfriend just move in and he turned out to be an abusive ******* and blah blah blah. So, what the hell happened??? He is the child's father, so where was he??? And, why was his son around this child beating SOB??? Also, Adrain isn't going around say, "whoa is me...", the media is. So, settle down.

Dave Shellenberger

Even if this is true, how does this make the end result any better? You beat a defenseless TWO YEAR old. You're a piece of garbage. The prisoners won't pity you. Then again, neither should we.