« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson

Man Who Raised AP's Son:

"So Tired of This 'Poor Adrian' Sh*t"

10/15/2013 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1015-adrian-peterson-bobby-rucken-tmz
The man who raised Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son says he's sick and tired of people feeling sorry for the NFL star, claiming AP didn't care about the boy because he never got the chance to meet him.

We broke the story, AP only learned he was the biological dad a few months ago. Before the revelation, the child's mother was under the impression that the father was a man named Bobby Ruffin.

After the child passed away on Friday, Bobby went to his Facebook page and unloaded ... writing, "So tired of this poor Adrian Peterson sh*t. Let me blow all your minds. The boy who died was my son."

"Yes A.P. he was the biological father but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame AP for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was."

“AP met my son for the first time yest when my son was already in coma. I was here today when we pulled the plug, not him. He was happily practicing and has no problem playing on Sunday."

"So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor AP sh*t. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but put yourself in my place.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

samuels ed

shut the f up bobby watever there's a pic of him with the kid u dam foo....an how u kno how he felt, wat cause he didnt come around to ur liking....sounds like somebody else wanted the 15 minutes of fame...

lilly

this is so sad.. this guy bobby is right, he cared for the child all this time so the pain of the loss is also on him...so sad i found more photos here

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

This mother is a real piece of work. If she has other kids, I hope they have been removed from her custody.

shanta588

To the people saying why he wanted a dna testv in the first place well in some cities when a mother files for child support then she have to prove that he's the dad which she did and he wasnt and as to why he wasnt watching the child that nigjt I'm guessing they broke up and like most petty bitches they rather leave the child with a babysitter rather then someone who actually care about the child out of spite and she seem like that type but I don't blame him I saw plenty of people on the twitter talking about how AP didn't deserve to loose his son are you kidding me how about the boy didn't deserve to be beat to death and feel sorry for him not AP hope off his dick because he has like 5 kids but you only see him with 2 he don't care

bec

ok but wasnt it Ruffin's fault that he killed AP'S son!!!! Refress me if im wrong! If hes now going to make a comment, then he shouldnt have killed the poor boy. FOR REAL

Monica

As hard as it is to bury a child I'm sure it gets really aggravating that the media and social networks have made AP out to be the boys father and Booby out to be...well no one.

rachel

Well dad #2, you failed too!

emma

I'm sorry but if he wants to get props for being the 'father' why the hell wasn't he around when that poor child was getting beaten. it seems like many men were around this poor child the story is crazy. non the less i pray that the bastard that did this gets gang rapped and beaten in jail!!

Sid

Yes, AP is a loser and so are you. Maybe you both can get together and talk about the ho you both banged. Hey buddy put yourself in our shoes. We had to listen to the story of a toddler being killed and his dads, where the hell were they?

Kamp

wasn't the mom suing him for child support and that's why she had the paternity test done? if she's taking him to court, then he wasn't taking care of the kid.

Maggie

AMEN!

mutter

Mr Ruffin, if it was your child and you NEVER KNEW you would still be upset. Look at the time he missed with his child. My child has a father and step father, both love him just like they were the biological father. To bad one of his dads wasn't there for him last week.

CrazyClay

The problem is, no one knows or cares who Bobby Ruffin is.

atlmario

Isn't this the same guy who "aint with gay marriage", but yet has fathered SEVEN kids out of marriage. and not taking care of them. The height of hypocrisy!! #adrianpeterson #gaymarriage

Cynic

he has a point but now is not thew time to carry on.