« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson

Man Who Raised AP's Son:

"So Tired of This 'Poor Adrian' Sh*t"

10/15/2013 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1015-adrian-peterson-bobby-rucken-tmz
The man who raised Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son says he's sick and tired of people feeling sorry for the NFL star, claiming AP didn't care about the boy because he never got the chance to meet him.

We broke the story, AP only learned he was the biological dad a few months ago. Before the revelation, the child's mother was under the impression that the father was a man named Bobby Ruffin.

After the child passed away on Friday, Bobby went to his Facebook page and unloaded ... writing, "So tired of this poor Adrian Peterson sh*t. Let me blow all your minds. The boy who died was my son."

"Yes A.P. he was the biological father but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame AP for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was."

“AP met my son for the first time yest when my son was already in coma. I was here today when we pulled the plug, not him. He was happily practicing and has no problem playing on Sunday."

"So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor AP sh*t. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but put yourself in my place.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

R

Just goes to show you what a friggin dumb azz self-centered lowlife Bobby Ruffin is that he posts stuff that's all about himself when the child was beaten to death.

Mrs-thing

Is not AP fault the baby mama was a hoe.. for crying out loud their is three men involved in this kids life, the real dad the play dad and the man that killed him.. so mom your to blame for all the confusion

John

Yeah, he didn't know he was even the father until recently (and probably never even knew the girl had a child), so why would he have raised him? This guy is just an attention-craving d-bag.

renaxo

man, please. take it up with the man that killed your kid and stop being so petty.

ketjo

This man has the right to rant and be pissed off...He was that boy's daddy ....No Adrean who was nothing but the sperm donor.....He was the one who raise that child , gave that child a name , and is grieving for that child.....but what he doesn't have is a big sports star name that the media can use to hipe their dam story.....My prays to the real daddy of that poor baby and the only daddy he has ever known....

Scout

Sorry for your loss - it is a tragedy all the way around. Instead of directing your anger at AP, why don't you start yelling at the POS "mother" who either deliberately misled you to believe that you were the child's father OR is too much of a ho to know who her baby daddy is? Better yet, why don't you start screaming at her for bringing a violent man into the child's life. SHE and THE OFFENDER are the ones who are at fault here. The media took this story and ran with it. Doubt AP would have said a word if he didn't think he had to address it in some way. BTW - i don't think he's a good guy, just not the true bad guy in this situation.

VictoriaGirl

The ONLY person I feel sorry for is that poor child who was beaten to death. Also, the child was only 2 and clearly Ruffin was NOT living with the mother so how exactly did he/was he raising him?

Truth

THANX, TMZ... FOR STEALING MY COMMENT AND CLAIMING IT'S "BREAKING NEWS", LMAO!! NOT ONLY DOES TMZ SUCKS IN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM BUT THEY DO GREAT IN SWAGGER JACKING, POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

Nunya

FOH with this fool - AP had no clue about his son so how you gonna chastise him..The sorry a$$ mother is responsible for all this..Lied about who the father was, let that piece of chit near her 2yr old knowing his past - grieve but save your stone throwing.

bubbajack777

Umm. the mom found out this guy wasn't the father and that AP was when she had DNA testing done to try to get him to pay child support... so was Mr. Ruffin trying to get out of paying child support? Because if so, when he thought the child was his son... what kind of father was he, really?

Barbara

Let's see if I've got this right - one of the mom's boyfriends raised the child, believing it was his, but another one of her boyfriends was in fact the biological father, and yet a third boyfriend killed the child? Not exactly mother of the year, is she?

Barbara

hoosier

He's right

The truthbetold

Let me get this right. The mother has sexual intercourse with two men around the same time. She "assumes" that Bobby Ruffin is the father to then find out that he's not the Father Adrian Peterson is. So you guys are backing Bobby Ruffin's rants because he was there for the little boy and AP wasn't?? If Adrian Peterson just recently in the past few months find out he's the father of this child, why is he being scolded over it?? HE JUST FOUND OUT! We don't know the personal lives of any of the people in this situation. What Bobby needs to do is keep is mouth closed instead of seeking attention through the media over the lost of an innocent child. What everyone should be doing is asking why A. How the mother didn't know who the father of her child was and B how did she end up dating a low life s*** who beat the child to began with.

PitBullLover

i get it....what a tragedy. poor little boy......why was he left alone with this POS who killed him...wasn't he? where was the "mom"???? if i was in the real dad's place I'd sure be wishing I'd been with my son that day....