Chief Keef

20 Days in Jail

Over Dirty Pot Test

10/15/2013 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1015-chief-keef-mugshot
Chief Keef turned himself in to Cook County authorities today after testing positive for marijuana ... and was sentenced to serve 20 days in jail.

Keef -- real name Keith Cozart -- was ordered to undergo random drug testing as part of his probation, stemming from a speeding ticket he got back in May in Chicago, when cops clocked him going 110mph in a 55mph zone.

Keef pled guilty to the ticket, but apparently didn't hold up his end of the no-drugs bargain ... so now he's stuck behind bars.

1015-chief-keef-01
The rapper posted the above pic to his Instagram a couple hours ago, along with the caption ... "Outside The Court House Turnin My Self In 😤😣 But F*** It I Got N****s Facin More Then That ! For Sh*t Like killin Police officers."

Keepin' it classy.

FYI, it's unlikely Keef will serve all 20 days ... we're told the rapper expects to get out by tomorrow due to overcrowding. Calls to his reps weren't returned.

speekintruth

Another young stupid black who can't get out of his own way.
It is more of a shock when a black person makes a success out of themselves and stays out of trouble.
I'm not prejudiced, but why is this typical??

Ozzie X

The dumbing of America. Make weed legal, benefits the rest of the world. Americans are an addictive culture they will eventually kill themselves and let the rest of the world prosper.

Jamoak

What a douchebag... hopefully Bubba & Tyrone will make him a "Wide Receiver" during his short stay in jail. This thug is a total waste of oxygen.

Shanky Dog

20 Days for smoking pot. He should get 30 years to life for the " Music " he makes.

Chiefkeefa420

Keef is only 18 you all should stfu just cause he's makin paper and you ain't

Fred Thompson

Umm...he won't be out tomorrow. Cook County is not Los Angeles county. He will do most of the 20 days. But then, it's no surprise that this moron doesn't know what city or state he's in.

mallball

KeeeeeF HATES BEIN SOBAAAAA

J.E.B.

I'm in jail, I couldn't get bail.
I'm in here cuz I'm a big fail.
I shoulda known better
Someone write me a letter
I needs ta learn my lesson
before somebody shoots me wit their Smith & Wesson....

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Mofo looks like a shot out version of O'Dog from Don't be a Menace while drinkin your juice in the Hood.

Yoyo_hautecouture

And all of you racists are high on weed and meth right now.

kasual

piss test on a speeding ticket = being a black, male celebrity in america.

daved0622

Good news for his accountant, if he has one, even though that 20 days will only be 3 he won't spend a million dollars.

pj

He should move to LA he'd only get 20 minutes.

sugacan

He should NOT be going to jail for smoking weed! Legalize it!

But he should be jailed for making horrible "music", being an arsehat and being an accomplice in the murder of HIP HOP!

Phishie from Philly

He's a real gangster nows YO!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments