« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Adrian Peterson Baby Mama

He's Fathered 7 Kids ... Not 5

10/16/2013 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101613_ap_baby_mama_tmz_live_launch
Our Adrian Peterson baby count was off by two -- at least according to one of the NFL star's baby mamas, who tells us AP has actually fathered SEVEN kids, not five.

TMZ broke the story about baby #5 today, but Erica Syion -- a former dancer who met AP in Houston a few years back -- called in to "TMZ Live" today to correct our math ... and the numbers are pretty shocking.

As for how good of a dad Adrian is, Erica says he dutifully pays his child support ... but could definitely stand to spend more quality time with his children.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CathyJ

I just saw AP's picture on a box of Wheaties ...he will need these endorsements. I felt so bad for this guy last week when the news of his baby murdered. But as a man, a parent, and as a football player....he is turning in to a douche.

Angel Morado

She looks transgender...she definitely wants attention...I mean she it got it from me, because I can't stop laughing at her eyebrows! Anywho, on a serious note. I'm not fooled, why speak now? She wants attention, but it's not the right time. They don't call them attention whores for nothing. Smh

Truth

DAAMMMN, DUDE IS CATCHING UP TO ANTHONY CROMARTIE... WE MIGHT HAVE A NEW NFL RECORD! WILL HE SURPASS IT IN THE CURRENT 2013 SEASON? ENQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW... #TRUTH!!

budweediii

Just a question, but are black dudes allergic to condoms? A lot of them have multiple (and I mean 5+) with multiple mothers. And they always find out about a couple more anytime something happens.
PUT A CONDOM ON!!!

Just Me

Must love paying child support...

hallehater

Why is TMZ so bent on making this guy look bad. Every day a new story about another child. Trying to paint a certain picture of this man? I'm not defending him but didn't a 2 year old baby boy lose his life? Why is TMZ taking such a low road again?

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

I was feeling sorry for him until I heard he has kids everywhere that he doesn't spend time with. The money is great, but the children still need a father.

Truth bomb

What happened to people being ashamed of having babies out of wedlock? It's so prevalent now that it's the norm.

They had a word for kids born out of wedlock that no one wanted to be associated with. Bastard.

Now we can't blame the kids but god damn. What do you think those kids are going to grow up and do. Have more bastard children. Vicious cycle

Jill

Such a classy guy with high morals. What a POS. Nuttin but a dog always trying to bury his bone.

Supreme_intellect

Bro he's a deadbeat dad..u look like a complete douche for defending him. Didn't you see him smiling at the original press conference ? He doesn't care about **** except football and his dick.

Chweener

I wouldn't believe anything from a woman who didn't even know who the father is of the child she just let her current boyfriend murder. Maybe she should spend a little more time mourning and campaigning for the death penalty of the a$$ hat who murdered her kid instead of worrying about how many babies Adrian Peterson may or may not have fathered.

She's baaaack

Hahaha!! A "former dancer." I take it to mean she wasn't exactly a professional ballroom dancer, right? Seven is probably a modest number because it's not a secret that if these rich pro athletes or celebs are willing to spread some sperm around the kum dumpster ho's are praying they got eggs sliding down the tubes because it's cha ching for 18 years baby!! By the way maybe she should spend a bit more money on someone else to do those brows. Bad brow job there.

Lori

Can you guys please stop already? My God, regardless his child just died and you guys just can't give him any peace can you??

OK

He should buy condoms.

Amanda

Who honestly cares about how many kids he has?! Did we forget that his poor child was beaten by another man... I guess anything to make a story...