Jenny McCarthy

NOT Getting Fired from 'The View'

... Says Show Honcho

10/16/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jenny McCarthy is NOT on the chopping block at "The View," despite reports saying she's a dead woman walking ... at least according to the show's executive producer.

Bill Geddie was out in New York yesterday when he was asked if there was any truth to rumblings Jenny's getting ready to pack her bags, just one month after she took over for Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

But Geddie was pretty strong -- Jenny's seat ain't up for grabs.

Not YET anyway.

kitnplayn

So, I guess I'm not alone in this. I actually sent an e-mail complaining that Jenny has ruined the show for me, because I'm sick and tired of her cutting people off by talking over them, and being loud and aggressive. Hate her.

dale12

The View jumped the shark a long time ago....Sherry, Whoopi, & Jenny are all Comedians with One point of view. There is no longer a diversity of point of view on this show, and Barbara Walters should have left the show 6 years ago. The Talk is a much better show in my opinion.

dale12

The View has become "Low Brow" due to some of the choices the Bill & Barbara have made in the Cast of Women on the panel! There is NO MORE DIVERSITY OF POINT OF VIEWS, just a cast of former Comedians...

chris

she didn't replace Elizabeth she replaced Joy, get your facts straight.

Sadiemay

I'm quite sure Bill wants her to stay. She's the best thing he's had to look at in 20 years.

Livvie

She sucks

Susanlsmith

Jenny has cotton candy for brains

Carl Fredricksen

PLEASE FIRE HER!!! She's horrible on the show. The show really sucks now...

hung and dashing

The View Went downhill when Meredith Viera left. So that's a looooong time ago now. Its become totally ghetto in its gabfest nothingness.

The one they should really get rid of is Whoopie Goldberg. She has proven herself to not be a great humorist nor comedienne. She's such a narrow blowhard that I'm amazed she's remained in the main seat for so long.

The show is simply OVER and the greed and ego of Bill Geddes and Barbara Walters just wont let it go the way of the dinosaur which it (and they) are.

ELC

Bill can say they are not canning Jenny, but I can bet by New Years she'll be history. There's a time when you have to close shop and now is it. The View lost its mojo when Meredith left. Sorry to say, I was even disappointed in Whoopie. She became way too political and when she walked out on Bill O'Reilly because she didn't care for his views, then I knew the show was on its way down. You don't treat guests that way whether you like them or not. Plus, the way they hassled Elizabeth, that she finally went over to Fox. This show stinks and has for a long time. Since I don't watch it anymore I certainly wouldn't miss seeing the old hag as in Baabaa WaaWaa.. I was also not a fan of Sherri and Joy who was joyless. ABC should take them all off the air already.

What???

James Purefoy for the lead in 50 Shades of Gray!!!

Cat

They all lie so much on that show, I agree with Dimes.
Hope the hooch gets the ax, wish Whoopi & the other idiot gets the boot as well. In other words... pull the plug, the show stinks....................

John T.

I stopped watching after she came on . She hogs the conversations, also cuts people off and interrupts everyone. I find her to be self centered. If I have to hear about her son any more I'll throw up. Can't stand her.

PossumPussy

She's made herself out to be such a slut, it's hard to take anything she says serious. It's like one step away from Chelsea Handler being on the View as a host. It just don't work.

STNCA

Yeah cuz they've never lied about who was going and who was staying. Why does anyone even ask them anymore?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments