Oprah

Tries to Land

Big Lamar Sit-Down

10/16/2013 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1016-oprah-lamar-tmzOprah Winfrey is making a full-court press to get Lamar Odom to sit down and unload ... sources connected with both O and Lamar tell TMZ.

We're told no deal has been made, but there have been serious discussions and we're told Lamar is game if the conditions are right.

As for the topics -- drug use, Lamar's troubled marriage to Khloe Kardashian and his future in basketball.

Oprah and Lamar have history ... during her Kardashian special, she spoke with everyone in the family including Lamar.  He's been skittish about doing interviews with anyone, but O seems to be an exception.

Areader

This has the potential to be a great interview! I'm sure Oprah will not allow any influence from Kris Kardashian whatsoever!

Shaken not stirred

The "I'm Oprah Winfrey and you're NOT Show"

TJ

Oprah & Barbara Walters~ two of the richest women in the world-yet they still want more~

intrigued

Don't do it Lamar!!!!

Your mom

Oprah seems like a huge bitch. You tube the special she did about the lil girl that suffers from schizophrenia. Just look at how oprah acts around her I didn't like her since that

Carl Fredricksen

Which one is oprah and which one is lamar???

Kristinajp

I'm not an Oprah fan but if she can help Lamar I will be happy. He's a nice guy deep down with a serious problem and I hope he gets help.

LLsez

@lindsaylohan Do it Lamar!!! It's easy to lie about your drug use to Oprah--she may even throw a few million $$ your way!

Rob

Easy to do big "O." All you have to do is give Madame Kris a big under the table kickback. All it takes is greenies.

TheBestHeEverHad

I hate oprah, she'll do anything for ratings and thinks everyone is supposed to sit down with her.

TheBestHeEverHad

Btw, oprah is not the cure all, its not our business and if he's on drugs he needs professional help, not an interview.

John

NO, LAMAR ODOM, don't do it... unless you have a very, very, very brilliant manager to arrange the interview script, which I doubt. Please, do not do it. And that's all I'll say about it. Please, do not do it.

Yurra Knutz

Lamar, talking to Oprah will be like doing 6 shots of Jagermeister in a row... Seem harmless but, you'll really really REALLY regret doing it later... Just sayin'

gothicdark

YES I want to see this interview BAD.

OK

Oprah quit trying to exploit this man to fatten your pocketbook. You are just like the K trash.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments