Oprah

Tries to Land

Big Lamar Sit-Down

10/16/2013 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1016-oprah-lamar-tmzOprah Winfrey is making a full-court press to get Lamar Odom to sit down and unload ... sources connected with both O and Lamar tell TMZ.

We're told no deal has been made, but there have been serious discussions and we're told Lamar is game if the conditions are right.

As for the topics -- drug use, Lamar's troubled marriage to Khloe Kardashian and his future in basketball.

Oprah and Lamar have history ... during her Kardashian special, she spoke with everyone in the family including Lamar.  He's been skittish about doing interviews with anyone, but O seems to be an exception.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

AllieFrid

Oh Oprah, you're not a therapist. God!

tmz addict

the same reasons you care the same reasons no one cares the same reasons everyone cares the same reasons no one cares

Becky

If I were a celebrity the only people I would do interviews with are Oprah & maybe the morning talk shows but then that depends on how that works money wise. I think I would trust Oprah. The one person I would NEVER do an interview with is David Letterman I can NOT stand him.

MS.FLOWERBOMB

I love oprah she might be the ONE to really give him a reality check on his life . If she can't then I don't know who can because he needs some serious help IJS

Vince

I fail to understand why anyone would sit down and talk to that self absorbed, egotistical cow for any reason.

PokeFangirl

Oprah needs to stop trying to take advantage of these people. It's one thing to try to get people in need help but using their problems to garner attention for yourself instead of raising awareness of the overall issue is really low. It's sad to see one of the richest and most powerful women act so desperate for attention especially when we know at this point that her network has other protects to fund itself other than her still very much deep pockets.

annma

Please cancel this damn kardasian show.sucking dick to get family.Really

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5