Scott Disick

OUT OF CONTROL

Before Clubbing with Kylie, Kendall

10/16/2013 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101613_scott_disick_launchIf Scott Disick was the responsible adult last night when he took 16-year-old Kylie and 17-year-old  Kendall Jenner to a 21-and-over nightclub, Kris oughta be plenty worried, because he was off the hinges earlier in the night.

Scott was at a Style Fashion Week L.A. event earlier in the evening with Kylie and Kendall.  He was drinking and acting belligerent ... to the point where one of the models (Caroline D'Amore) flipped him off.

1016-model-flipoff-fameflynet
At the end of the show (for the line Day By Day), Scott grabbed the designer, Cedric Benaroch, and almost pulled him off the runway.

101613_disick_cedric_launchScott then started  freestyle rapping for Lil Twist and a random guy, ending with, "I drive f**king Bentleys!"

A true rolls model.

CLINT

Scott can sizuck my disick.

What???

James Purefoy for the lead in 50 Shades of Gray!!!

Fallopia Lopez

Douchebags make me sad. People who think douchebags are cool make me mad. People who give douchebags free publicity are idiots.

Ladylike

Wonder how he'll feel when some douchebag loser takes out Penelope to a sleazy club & gets her tanked in about 15 years???

Jen

They are all friends. Great STUNT to get the designer noticed. Worked...you posted it on TMZ. ALL PLANNED

Sandy Blend

Who cares about Scott, those runway clothes are soooo 2003! Ick

tahoegeminii

like we all didn't know Scott was a pervert, fame drooling douchebag-from his obvious obsession with Kim and now he is jumping the minors getting drunk and pissing off models on the catwalk-behaving like an insane old man trying to be cool? those kartrashian hores sure know how to pick the men-or is it that total douches are the only ones who will be seen with the skankk hores-Kanye, Scott, Lamar-wow as if the females in the clan weren't hideous enough -has America had enough of making these losers rich-they deserve jailtime not airtime-now we now why Humphries only lasted 72 days he is way too classy for this den of hores and thieves-no wonder he didn't fit in-

PamC1621

I get drunk to if I had to get permission to fart from my mother-in-law. She and Kourtney probably has his sex schedule on the fridge.

Socalpimp

If it wasnt for Lord Disick nobody would be talking about that wack fashion show

Chris

Yeah, he drives cars that his wife has to buy for his broke ass. He makes no money himself so he mooches off of the Kardashians.

Nikki

He's the type of person you'd wanna pi$$ on his grave if he dies.

bkblueknight

wait a minute.. people actually hire lil twist?

factnopinion

Well, well, D- is- ick! The 'is' should go in front of the D! Scott is D_ick! :) You are welcome TMZ...I solved the riddle.

Carriejane

I can't help it, I think Scott is funny as hell !

Kris

This family is garbage. They have no class, talent or morals. They sold their souls to make a dollar. I feel sorry for them.