Judge Judy Lawsuit

I've Been Jacked on the Internet!

10/17/2013 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1017-judge-judy-show

The people who bring you "Judge Judy' have just filed a lawsuit, claiming evildoers have been posting episodes of her show on YouTube ... and now she wants a non-TV judge to lay down the law.

Judy has the most popular show in daytime ... it's been that way for 3 years, since Oprah said bye bye.  Here's how big -- 9 million daily viewers.

The company that produces the show -- Big Ticket Television -- gets an enormous amount of money for the show, so the idea that someone is stealing it and not paying a dime has them royally pissed off.

As for the culprit -- his name is Ignacio De Los Angeles.  Ignacio dared to post an episode from 2006 on YouTube.  Big Ticket told him to take it down, but Ignacio ignored.

Big Ticket wants the judge to use a can of whoopass on Ignacio, Judge Judy style.

0603_judge_judy_pretty_footer_V2

Chaz

I love Judge Judy, especially when she balls out those stupid idiot guys always trying to rip off some woman. (God, how do they get mixed up with such abject morons?) I wish, however, that she'd learn to pronounce the word "mischievous". It is "MIS chiv us"! Accent on the first syllable. Judge Judy, please don't embarrass yourself. There is no second "i" in "mischievous." And there is no such word as "mis CHEEV ee us"!

Lilly

I love judge Judy.!!!!!!

MiMi

The RICH just keep getting RICHER*******in any and all ways.

Bill911SC

Oh, boo hoo. Her salary last year was $750,000. Second only to Ophra.

Bill911SC

It's obvious all her cases are decided before she places her 90 year old as s behind the bench. Overpaid bit ch. She'll probably have a stroke on the air.

OK

Sounds like most of these comments are from people she berated on the show! LOL! Do the right thing next time losers!

Joe Fattal

How that woman end up to be a judge is beyond me. She is the rudest person I ever heard.

Barbara

I like Judge Judy. She can tell if people are telling the turth or not. I up hold anything she says. So go Judge Judy go.
Barbara

jim smith

**** YOU JUDGE JUDY YOU WORTHLESS ****!

Christine

Oh grow up Judy's folks. People post everything on line. Like my son said it's up to you to get it off. I think contacting You Tube might do it. But a law suit. Please take up the courts time!!!!

GOV SUX

WHAT A TOTAL BITCH!

SWL

Those of you who express negative comments about Judge Judy better sober up and understand just why this country is failing. It's a sad day to see America at its lowest ebb. Government entitlements being handed out to millions of those who don't want to work and feel entitled to free food stamps, extended unemployment, free education, free health care, free welfare, disability they shouldn't be getting, monthly checks for children on welfare. This country has become a welfare state and a recipe for disaster.
Raising the debt limit and borrowing money from China to pay the interest is shameful. If you borrowed money every month to pay your household bills how long could this exercise go on?
Do you see where our Washington leadership is taking this country? Be a patriot and speak up. Be a patriot and do something for this great nation before it is too late.

ThomT

"Judge Judy" - it's not about good law, just about good TV.

Tracey

I HATE THAT WOMAN.

HillBullay

Sad because the only way I can sleep is when I put on Judy on YouTube and it knocks. Me out. I'm for realz