Kanye West

Everyone Should Behold

Kim's Great Ass

10/17/2013 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017-kim-kardashian-instagramIf you think Kanye West is proprietary about Kim Kardashian's ass, think again, because he clearly believes it's awesome and is glad she's sharing it with the world.

We're told his response when he saw Kim's Instagram pic was that he loves having a hot chick.

Kanye retweeted the link to the photo and wrote, "HEADING HOME NOW."  In case his message isn't clear ... it was put to us this way ... he's proud of it because it's his girl.

Kanye West -- into sharing.

1017_kim_kardashian_sexy_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Olivia

She's a dark Coco

lovegarrison

Kanye headed home, but he didnt hit that earth size behind first! Ray j did! He got proof!

Nirad

I have to ask, how does she wipe that huge MASS?

Myna

This should actually become a ride at a carnival since everyone is riding it anyway. Since all the family thinks about is making money, I'm surprised it's something no one has thought about. Hey Kris, how about signing her up for the carnival. After all 10% is 10%.

MNRealist

I'm all for being comfortable with your body but come on now. Kim, you need to have some respect for yourself. You're a MOTHER now. I would be very embarrassed if my mom took sleazy pictures like this and posted them for the world to see. And Kanye, go sit your a** down somewhere with Kris and shut up.

Jennyfromtheblock

She is a disgrace to women, a disgrace to mothers, a disgrace to beauty, a disgrace to society....no wonder the rest of the World thinks the US is trash...this is what they see

clairexeyes

I keep seeing this picture be glorified, but that huge ass is the main point of the picture. Like did people forget this is Kim K we are talking about, she loves to show off, and I find it really odd she is doing so in a ONE PIECE! Direct your attention to her mid section........ Well there you go. She's not back in her tip top shape this is all so she can stay relevant.

RD

I've heard that the Elephant man thought his deformed head was sexy too!

Shelly64

This pic is disgusting. I hope her daughter doesn't see it when she grows up. Wait...she'll probably do it too if Kris has anything to say about it. I'm so DONE with the K's.

kimk bangs like a whale

Mooooooooooooo mooooooooooo someone plz milk this cow

Linda Brown

God I am so sick of this loser woman! She can't go a second without being on some site! And I loathe Kayne, these two belong together as they are clones of each other! And I laughed my ass off when he was griping that K-Ho should have a STAR on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? He thinks she is a star and she is nothing but a self centered non talented bimbo! I wish that these people would just fade away like Paris has. She is yesterday's garbage and so are these idiots! The only people watching that lame show are teenyboppers and people whose life's are so dull that they get their thrills watching this useless family! I was so glad when Mama Bear's show did not get picked up by FOX, this should mean that E should pull the plug too! And I think her ass is hideous, it is way too big! The minute this hit the media, they should have just ignored it and that is the key to shoving these people out of the spotlight, they serve no purpose, they have no talents and are just useless!

Prettygreen3811

This bitch is nuts

generous

Large butt= Large crevice, and where there is a large crevice, you have breeding grounds for dingle berries, lots of dingle berries, enough to make a pie.

CC

OMG that is enough ass for 5 people.... And not in a good way. UGH

liz

what is wrong with this idiot Kanye, is he really this delusional , why is he trying so hard, Kim doesn't need him to be successful. I think he needs treatment, and he is clearly jealous of Jay-Z, poor guy he is hopeless

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27