Kim Kardashian

ASS SELFIE

... It's Big & It's Back

10/17/2013 6:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Butt

1017-kim-kardashian-instagramKim Kardashian's gargantuan ass is back in working order ... and last night, she let the world know ... with a backside selfie on Instagram

It's the first butt-selfie Kim's taken since giving birth to Kanye West's baby North back in June.

Kim's been on a serious sexuality kick lately -- on the most recent episode of her reality show, she talked about wanting to pose NAKED asap ... saying, "As soon as I get in shape, the first thing I want to do is Playboy or some nude shoot. I just wanna walk down the street fully naked."

Looks ready to us.

1017_kim_footer

Kaye

Why would anyone want to advertise that HUGE ass?? UGLY!!

babyz65

Not trying to be a hater but posing like this at this time, "after giving birth" just makes her come off as desperate for attention. Kind of like a man going through a "mid life crisis".......Kind of like what her mom Kris is experiencing at the moment....

Mary

I guess that is what 100gs buy. I feel sorry for North, her parents are too self absorbed to take care of her. Cover that thing up Kim, looks gross, like it did before baby.

ironica

She has so much to contribute to the world - it's nice that she's doing it before it expires.

Vegas mommy

North must be proud.... And this idiot wonders why she can't get a star on the walk of fame

george

I'm sorry guys and girls but this is pure tee UGLY!!!!! I know a lot of guys freak out about big butts, black guys go crazy over this and I don't know why, I guess they don't care what it is used for but come on, this is the trash container for your body and contains deceases that you want to make love to and spread them.

Thomas Reed

disgusting fat pig. N.L.

Jen

It's so obvious she had butt injections. She took an x-ray because she knows it doesn't show up. It looks so un-natural and gross. This is not sexy by any means.

saulina

So the woman that got pregnant-while married to another-just finds out her new "lover" doesn't want to marry her. Why should he when he gets the milk free. With her record, could he trust her?

k

She has come full circle. She started with her ass (sex tape) and she is ending with her ass. This is all she has. How very sad....

streetwalker

eeeww, she almost takes farrah abraham's place on the sluttiest moms list

Blaze

Kanye must be proud

Bug

slut and her mom condones and sets this crap up. no wonder Bruce wanted out. den of pigs

Catrina

Not a Kim fan, but I applaud the mothers who work hard (like myself) to get that body in shape after having kids!! I think she looks great! Flaunt it girl!!
You COWS really need to stop hating! Instead of hating on this woman, how about you put the spoon down and go for a walk!

FUT THE SHUCK UP