Kim Kardashian

ASS SELFIE

... It's Big & It's Back

10/17/2013 6:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Butt

1017-kim-kardashian-instagramKim Kardashian's gargantuan ass is back in working order ... and last night, she let the world know ... with a backside selfie on Instagram

It's the first butt-selfie Kim's taken since giving birth to Kanye West's baby North back in June.

Kim's been on a serious sexuality kick lately -- on the most recent episode of her reality show, she talked about wanting to pose NAKED asap ... saying, "As soon as I get in shape, the first thing I want to do is Playboy or some nude shoot. I just wanna walk down the street fully naked."

Looks ready to us.

1017_kim_footer

Nvts

Yuck. she is deformed. no fatties!!!

Michell

That's how you started making money and that's how it continues. Whoring yourself out.

danny

Is that sexy to people or is it a mistake, seriously who likes to see arses that big. i find that really ugly for some reason and also while i am here i hate the arse shaking dance move that women and teenage girls have started to do, its just as ugly as this arse.
Im sure she is a nice bird (dont really care for her) but that is a hideous picture and can i ask if her backside is really that large or is it the way she took the picture

Azi

That woman is ass nasty !

elena

when you become a mother, most women decide to stop acting like skanks. Not this one

Belizeanborn

What a tackless whore! But like mother like daughter. Stupid kanye should be worried what will become of his daughter being raised by a self absorbing narcissist fat a$$. Oh I forgot he's one too. That child does not stand a chance for normality.

Bob

In an ideal world, this woman would get an education...but that would involve doing real work so there goes that idea.

Bethiepoo3

Oh yes..I am sure North will be so proud of her mom...how sick.

swack

"Looks ready to us." TMZ, still looks like her abdomen is not taut. Not that that is a bad thing as it takes some women longer to tighten that area after childbirth. My objection to this picture is that it is not sexy (to me) because of the side boob and too much flesh showing. Sexy means (to me) that you leave
something to the imagination and you don't just put it all out there. This goes for anyone. The new trend of showing under boob is also ridiculous. JMO.

Amy

Ahaha fat @ss wants a star...not gonna get one!

Coochiepoot

kanye must not be satisfying her anymore. ho will always be a ho.

eddiez

Only mexicans and blacks like fat women... she is completely overweight and disgusting.

Lynne

You always kiss kardashian ass Harvey

Billy

fat in the a&$ means black men will flock all over that.

LMT

What a role model for her baby girl. And, if I had that ass, I would not be too proud of it.