Kim Kardashian

ASS SELFIE

... It's Big & It's Back

10/17/2013 6:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Butt

1017-kim-kardashian-instagramKim Kardashian's gargantuan ass is back in working order ... and last night, she let the world know ... with a backside selfie on Instagram

It's the first butt-selfie Kim's taken since giving birth to Kanye West's baby North back in June.

Kim's been on a serious sexuality kick lately -- on the most recent episode of her reality show, she talked about wanting to pose NAKED asap ... saying, "As soon as I get in shape, the first thing I want to do is Playboy or some nude shoot. I just wanna walk down the street fully naked."

Looks ready to us.

1017_kim_footer

Jim

She has had ass shots before that's why her legs look little and her ass don't fit her body

Matt

That is a beautiful ass.

William Kramer

looks like a big fat pumpkin with that crease up her butt....your anal thermometer must need side handles

alex

Girl not only has no self respect but is blind

mystic

GROSS I WOULD KILL MY SELF IF I HAD A BODY LIKE THAT IS SHE BLIND OR WHAT

ketjo

When you loss weight your ass is the first to melt away and droop ...Unless is isn't real.....by the look of the rest of her body....That is not real !!!
That is gross.....She is her ASS.....! full of shyt and filth....

TPF

OMG! That is one ugly person. She is so ugly it's hard to look at without cringing. To think how much dark meat has been in that huge filthy A S S .

William Kramer

I bet her mom took that picture too

jay26mc

That is a huge ass.

NykkiD

She's a disgusting attention whore!

Kev the Realist

She is still a fat, ugly, talentless, fame whore who is now hanging around with the ever angry, self absorbed, closeted gay, #1 douch$bag, Kanye Kraoptrashian. NOBODY cares about these two disgusting parasites.

William Kramer

sweet lillie

Desperate Insecure

tricia

After my son was born, I don't think my husband would have been all that thrilled if I'd sent the world a picture of my ass instead of our son. Although my ass doesn't look quite like hers. Not one bit actually. Hers should be donated to science. Mine, I could donate to Value Village. Kim Kardashian would die without attention. I don't think she is a whole person without it. Her kid will grow up happy and healthy though, maybe a bit weird. He'll have a boat load of money and his mommy will still have a boat load of ass. The world still will go around. Nice pic though to see while having my first sip of coffee. Day can't go wrong from here.

Nun ja biz

She's a sad person. So desperate for attention. And fake. Is there any part of her that wasn't surgically enhanced? Her brain, maybe?