Crocodile Dundee

Wife Files for Divorce ...

G'Bye Mate

10/17/2013 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1017-paul-hogan-linda-crocodile-getty
Paul Hogan's wife and "Crocodile Dundee" co-star has filed to divorce her hubby of 23 years ... TMZ has learned.

Linda Hogan -- no, not her -- cites irreconcilable differences.  She wants spousal support, and joint legal and physical custody of their 15-year-old son, Chance.

As for money ... there will be a lot to divvy up ... Paul is worth a reported $20 mil.

Linda wants to erase any trace of being married to the "Crocodile Dundee" legend -- she wants her maiden name restored.

According to the docs the couple separated last month.  A rep for Paul says the split has been amicable.

Hope it goes better than the divorce with his first wife, Noelene.  Paul married her, then divorced her, then remarried her.  When it finally blew up in 1986, it became one of Australia's ugliest celeb divorces ever.

There was certainly a sign trouble was brewing ... Paul and Linda sold their Malibu mansion last month to Chris Hemsworth.

Bottom line ... it's a crocodile done deal.

1017_paul_linda_hogan_footer

KReyn

Wants to divorce and eliminate all traces of the marriage, but she still needs his $$. lol

rose

too bad. I guess they just stopped being in love. It doesn;t happen overnight. I did read about 4 years ago he was not allowed out of Australia because he owed a LOT of taxes but then his mother died in the USA i think it was...and somehow they let him leave Australia. he returned. he paid his taxes.

OregonLady

It's funny the L.A. Times claims infidelity has nothing to do with the split, but it sure had everything to do with the getting together in the first place, didn't it? Linda Kowalski "Hogan" was and remains a talentless homewrecking tramp and I have absolutely no respect for her. As for spousal support, she doesn't deserve one freaking penny!

Rose

She is unrecognizable. She was so beautiful in a girl next door way. She looks like a completely different person - and not for the better. I'd rather see a few wrinkles than fake plastic sculpting and swollen lips.

LauraJ

Why does she look like she has two golf balls stuffed in her cheeks? She used be a good looking woman.

Gretel

She used to be pretty. I understand that in show business you have to keep your face looking good but you get older every year and there is nothing you can do to make yourself look younger. Maybe fresher and maybe even a little tighter, but not younger. He's probably divorcing her because he doesn't recognize her anymore.

Intro1

she cannot face growing old and thats a fact.

shipdog7

Well, that's a croc of ****e

Intro1

Her hair looks like hell and she has golf balls in her cheeks ! She is trying desperately to look young again. Dundee shoulda left her with the Gators. !
Hey man, come see about me! I still think your cute.!

Intro1

She wants a younger man so she had all that plastic surgery. She needs to realize those younger men want younger women... Maybe thats why she wants all of his money ~~ to buy a new guy !

Intro1

Well they named their son after their marriage ~~ "Chance" !!

Gary

Always liked Hogan when he was on the Paul Hogan Show (an Australian TV thing) but after his movies he seemed to think he was a star or something, and the movies were too "down under" for me...not like any of the Aussies I've known. Still, too bad about his split, but his bank account will attract someone else, I'm sure.

Lana Waldon

I was on vacation in the Bahamas in1991 with my 2 sons and Paul came up to me and asked me out. I said no because I knew he had just gotten married to her. My 10 year old son was standing next to me and could not believe I turned down Paul Hogan...Then we ran into him a few days later and he asked me out again...So in 23 years, no telling how many times he has done that...

dresden

Man she was hot back in the 80’s you can tell she had a lot of plastic surgery..to bad..

sabrinahein07

on a side note...such an amazing article on internet jobs..interesting read... a­ℓ­ℓ­2­9­.­c­o­ℳ