Jerry Ferrara

Don't Blame Me Wahlberg

I'll Do 'Entourage' for Free

10/18/2013 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

101813_jerry_ferrera_launch_v2
update_bar
1:00 PM PT -- Adrian Grenier shed some light on the "Entourage" feud ... saying, "It has, & never will be about the money for me. I promise."

However on his Instagram, AG added ... the issue really is about money ... but for the entire cast -- "I will sign any deal that gives ALL the boys an opportunity to share in the upside of success EQUALLY." Translation: Someone on the cast is getting paid way more than everyone else, and Adrian's pissed.

0314_divider_graphic
The mystery of the "Entourage" movie just got a little deeper -- Turtle, aka Jerry Ferrara tells us he doesn't care how much he gets paid ... and it's not his fault the project's on hold.

TMZ broke the story ... "Entourage" executive producer Mark Wahlberg said the long anticipated film version of the HBO show would start shooting when the "guys stop being so greedy."

Today at LAX, Jerry claimed Mark wasn't pointing the finger at him because, "I'd do it for free."

Here's the deal ... Jeremy Piven and Kevin Connelly have reportedly already signed deals ... so that would leave Jerry, Adrian Grenier, and Kevin Dillon as holdouts.

So, we gotta ask ...

Patti

and so he should....he is pretty much the show with Jeremey Pivens.....why not get paid more than the others

Barbara

I understand what Adrian is saying....the cast wages should all be the same.

JW

let's all play nice boys and make this happen.

Ari, hug it out biitch!

josephgein

I'm really excited for the Entourage movie. I'm equally excited for the Wings and Dharma & Greg movies.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

???

BellaJ

Jerry is a hottie :)

NOT ELMO

YES, I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT SHOW....

Master P

I have not been to a movie theater in over 5 years. But - believe me - if this Entourage movie ever will be showing, count me in! I'll even pay twice the admission. An entourage movie is a money-making machine - so man up and cough up the dough already, Wahlberg!

Unbroken Chain

The show isn't worthy of a movie anyway. It was homo erotic

Stiletto

Who is the greedy one? Well...your list to choose from is wrong. It's obvious that the "greedy" one is one of those who has already signed.

Darogr

It's Grenier. Let's face it. That's really all he has and is going to ever have

lalo_hopscotch

1. I wouldn't pay a dime to see it.
2. Mark Wahlberg doesn't make movies for free ... why would he expect any one else to work for peanuts.
3. This will bomb badly

tlav

Who cares? This is direct to DVD anyway!

zaxxon

Call it 'Hangers on 'what a waste of film!!!

JennA

Well, obviously it's Adrian. But I'm not calling him greedy based on the minimal details here. The movie can't proceed without him, and he knows it, so why would he agree to a salary that he wasn't happy with? This is why actors and actresses on TV shows and in movies originally sign on for small salaries and then negotiate higher ones for later seasons/sequels. They've made themselves irreplaceable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments