Kim Kardashian

Ass Challenge

from Hot Pro Surfer

10/18/2013 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1018_Anastasia-Ashley_kim_k_instagram
Here's 26-year old pro surfer Anastasia Ashley and the woman she's attempting to steal ass glory from ... Kim Kardashian.

Even though both are packing major booty heat -- the question is ...

JKizzle23

You can hate Kim Kardashian and call her talentless all you want (it's true), but if you don't admit that she looks amazing and that ass is a thing of beauty, then you're crazy. The other chick looks good too, but stop acting like being as skinny as a stick is better than Kim.

ashley

poor Kimmy, I feel sorry for her....she's such an insecure girl, she has no idea, she lives in her own little delusional world, so sad!

Michelle17

I'm surprised Anatasia isn't at 100%. What sane person would choose Kim over her??

Chilltopia

Owwwww surfer girl for the win!!!

Badass2012

Anastasia Ashley has nice thighs and her ass looks natural. Kim's ass doesn't match her thighs, that's how you can tell her ass looks fake.

jayndeb

DCFS please go to kim an Kanyes house an put that child in a home not just a house

enuffoftheks

Kim you are a a disgusting looking person. Lets see what Kane thinks of it when it starts going downhill.

HarpAttack

Anastasia? I'd want to cultivate a serious relationship with, if we clicked. She's beautiful, active, and on a solid career track, and having a blast doing it. Kim? I wouldn't even touch that on a drunk. Celebrinaught. Anastasia, pm me... ;-)

Snivels

Can you please take this off your website now??? It is grossing me out!

Stupid-Hurtz

Kim is damaged goods..................her shelf life expired long ago

J

Kim's pic is just a public service announcement reminder that STD's exist

me1010

KKs ass looks like a deformity! Not natural beauty! She should not put picks like that out for world to see if she doesn't want negative reaction!! It's certainetly not an attractive look!! AND what's with the "pee" comments??!? Kim K let someone pee on her??? That is just SICK!! Obviously she has NO self esteem!

Hell's Belle

This vote was a no-brainer

Mia

Kim is just fat!!!

me1010

If I found out that one of my daughters allowed someone to "pee" on them....I would immediately take them for psychological counceling!! Obviously KK has very low self esteem and absolutely no respect for herself!! That is why she needs constant attention from the public and media....SAD!! Hope all that money can help her...but I doubt it!!