Kim Kardashian

Ass Challenge

from Hot Pro Surfer

10/18/2013 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1018_Anastasia-Ashley_kim_k_instagram
Here's 26-year old pro surfer Anastasia Ashley and the woman she's attempting to steal ass glory from ... Kim Kardashian.

Who'd You Rather?

• Kim
  • Anastasia

Even though both are packing major booty heat -- the question is ...

Aimyloo

I think Kim is pretty, but that ass is horrible. No question the other girl has a better shape.

Kathy L

No contest! Kim's is big, fat and has saggy boobs.

cobrazombie

You can see the fight for women's rights really paid off.

Bunma

Kim's ass is ballooned! LMAO, but Anastasia, DAMN she's HOT!

Jaclyn

With an ass and legs like that if Kim didn't shave for a week she would resemble a centaur. As for surfer girl go ahead and pick that wedgie!!

Y.T. Houx

this is an easy choice, I'll take the one who doesn't screw niqqers, every time

scott

Anastasia Ashley

Mike in Port Charlotte Florida

Kim is ghetto, no two ways about it; at least Anastasia is toned....

griselda

i think kim looks amazing for just having her baby all these people saying she fat are just a bunch of asses lol i think she looks really good for her post baby pic

Hotmom203

No comparison! Kim is hot

Bink82

KK just had a baby, but she looks awesome! Why doesn't this Anastasia try to have a butt competition with J-lo while she's at it?

CSL

When I had my first child, the first thing that comes in my mind when I get up from bed is to be with my child and take good care of him. Make sure his needs are met. Not a minute that I worry about what my body would look like and what others would think of it. With her she portrays that all she cares is herself and not the baby. Such an UNFIT MOTHER! What's her purpose having that child anyway? Truly SAD, such a disgrace!

CC

She (KK) has either just had a full body spray tan OR, she has had full body air brushed makeup just done. No "filter" via the camera perhaps but I can assure you that either one of the above makeup/tan applications will hide a host of flaws. In addition, she has light on the top of her hair and the shadow across her backside. She should take this EXACT photo on a bright sunny beach without a "filter" and it will look DRASTICALLY different and not in a good way. Cheap photo tricks thru the use of angles, shadow/light and cosmetics. Not hard to pull off.

rob

why are people so stupid these days KIMS BUTT IS AS FAKE AS J-LO'S MUSICAL TALENT! but at least J'lo has a real butt

Tubby

Anastasia gets my vote . Kim has a truck ass.