Kim K.'s Ass

Caught in a Giant

Coverup

10/18/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

101713_kimk_launchKim Kardashian's ass serves many purposes -- the latest being her butt-flashing Instagram post ... which may have been strategically deployed to distract us from her family's slew of huge problems.

It's sneaky, but we're not complaining!.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

barb

She's just a handful of procedures away from that lion-looking woman.

FREEWILLY

She could feed a starving nation with that ass.

lastrebel

Kongo .. I would advise you to ALWAYS wear a helmet when riding this hog.

I love tha haters!!!

She looks like a pig

I love tha haters!!!

TO KIMS BABYDADDY: I thought you knew. YOU CNT TURN A HO N2 A HOUSEWIFE..

Chun LI

Kim do North a favor, jump off a cliff and take your pathetic babydaddy with you.

zoolady

That thing scares me. Since it has its own agenda and makes its own money, does it file its own tax returns? Does it live in the same zip code as Kim? Does she only pay for one airline ticket or two? Can she ride normal bicycles or do they have to have the seats altered?

bbnx

That is one fat, ugly disgusting human being.... Why ANYONE would want to touch that is beyond comprehension.

Deeznutz

Poop comes out of there......and into Kanye's mouth.

fthem

Stop showing her and her family. They're awful people and they're not attractive. Kim is a hairy, fat, beast who has no talent whatsoever.

Mike

Fake hair, breast and butt implants I hope she isn't breast feeding her kid with all that hair bleach and implant toxins floating around in her body. And where is this prematurely born child to whom she recently gave birth? Most moms are pretty obsessed with their first child, but not Kim. She's special. Her needs and desires come first. She's going to make such a wonderful mother... exactly like Kris.

kenny williams

My comment is actually directed @ TMZ...ie Harvey
Why do you continue to report on the Kardashians
every day as if any one gives a f*ck about them anymore, they are yesterday news and yet TMZ mentions them constantly on the website even as I write this TMZ has photos of the younger sisters all over the site...HEY TMZ 99.9% of the world does not give a **** about the Kardashians ..TMZ ie...Harvey you are the last to know please embrace reality Harvey and back the **** off of this annoying family of untalented sluts.
the

Jeff

Sorry guys, I just do not get how this whole giant fat ass thing is attractive...my preference is toned and trim, there was a time when I thought Kym had an exotic face but now she has ruined that with her now frozen look because of too much plastic surgery and you cannot reverse it, I think this a desperation move, she knows her 15 minutes are up and is doing the only thing she knows how to do, look and act like a slut

Udonthearmethough

Yall....The only way to get rid of this filthy ass family is NOT COMMENT....

Who's on board !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cilly76

I'm sorry TMZ but have you read any of the comment?? There's ALOT of complaining. Because it's fncking GROSE AND VOMIT WORTHY!!!!