Tom Welling

Superman's Wife Files for Divorce

10/18/2013 4:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_tom_jaimie_welling_getty
Tom Welling is like Kryptonite to his wife -- she's filed to divorce the "Smallville" star ... TMZ has learned.

Jamie White Welling filed the docs on October 16, and in the papers she cites "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for their break-up.

Jamie is asking for spousal support.

According to the docs, Tom and Jamie separated in December 2012 after 10 years of marriage.

Tom and Jamie spent most of their time in Vancouver ... near where "Smallville" was filmed -- but moved to L.A. in 2011.

The estranged couple does not have any kids.

Andrew

It was great when he was a star for 10 years. But once he's out of work....

Nan Smith

While this is extremely sad for anyone that has been in a long term relationship (I was left by my husband after 20 years), I wish Tom well with his upcoming endeavors and just hope that this whole thing has not been too painful and he is able to move on and be happy with his new life and what's to come :)

billybob

i was always wondering how Superman could bone bitches with his super hard dick without killing them...

Michael

I am very disappointed in all of you! How could no one have made a "Faster than a speeding bullet" joke yet?

Grant

Time for Superman to shag Lois Lane now.

William Kramer

I don't understand why all these celebs keep getting married and losing all your money when she decides to leave? Kanya is doing the right thing...hes an ahole but hes doing the right thing

demoncat

seems like its celeb divorce week. the divorce lawers are really ranking in the dough now.

movebitch

is it just me or does she look like she could be his mother?

trini_angel

Oh my....didn't even know he was married!! He's soooooooooo cute!!!!

Jax

No kids but she wants spousal support? Earn your own damn money woman.

Lisa

26 is young age for a guy to be tied down. Even I think is too young for a woman.

vivien

I heard from friends that Tom Welling has left his wife because love with another woman, a very young woman, I hope she's happy!

Taco Nasty

Never trust a woman with brown eyes.

NOT ELMO

after 10 years of marriage........Jamie is asking for spousal support.............LOL IF YOU ARE MARRIED TO SOMEBODY FOR 10 YEARS OR MORE THEN IF YOU GET DIVORCE YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM SPOUSAL SUPPORT FOR LIFE OR UNTIL THE PERSON GETS MARRIED AGAIN, JAMIE JUST WON THE POWERBALL.......WELL PLAYED GIRL !.......LOL

trini_angel

Soooooo in retrospect: He was the star of Smallville from 2001-2011, they married in 2002, the series ended in 2011, they were married for ten years 2002-2012 JUST after the series ended. She filed for divorce. Approximately the same year the show ended she wants a divorce. WHY in God's name did u get married to him then??? Just for the fun of it? To say ur married to a famous actor? I'm sure she wasn't a 'model' when the money was rolling in. Probably sitting on her A** and just spending. I see where this is going....the money dried up (well in the rich sense) and he didn't seem 'attractive' or 'bankable' anymore. And the B***H has the audacity to ask for spousal support!!!!! REALLY????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments