Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

TePaseoTMZ

Esta bien que le guste el choro po arenosos de mierda, sáquense la arena de la vagina pesaos culiaos

nan

He is in a club, shirtless , with his pants falling down and another young man holding his wrist like like he has a boo boo,,it is just strange.
One of his handlers should tell him , it isnt a good look to have your pants half off, when you look like you havent got much in your pants , to begin with.

k

Thank God he is Canadian & not American. Whew!
What a complete douch bag! E Hollywood True story is salivating.

Get his bed ready for Celebrity Rehap 2020....lol

2percent

Glad he lost the goofy hat but now he needs to pull up his pants

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Every time I see that little idiot with his pants around his thighs I with someone would go all high school on him when the cameras were on him and drop pants on his ass.

Laura

He STILL... looks like a 14 year old... BOY AND... I'm sure his pen!s looks like it too!! Just saying...

Evil_Jesus

Someone misspelled 'farted' in the headline again.

rrrrllllbbbb

The grand douche bag.

quetiii

ctm ..... deja d invertar cosas hdp creat una vida y no estes diciendo tonteras
critica al resto cuando tu vida sea perfecta ..... idiota ¡¡¡¡ hdp la envidia t mataa

Mary

Bieber is a lame ass douche bag that looks like a jerk with his pants down past his little pee pee. Get a life dude.

Ron Fing Swanson

Ha JB is a goof, Is this going to lead other dbags to think they can walk around clubs shirtless.

Suzanne Smith

Although I do wish he would pull up his pants & not wear the drop crouch ones, I love him without a shirt! I've seen hm three times live and he is really sexy and I'm older!! No bull****! For all you haters & people who make mean comments, all guys go to strip clubs! Stop being jealous! Justin can go to strip clubs all he wants; He is dating but not dating anyone seriously, so he is definitely single! He is hot and he can have women and girls comment on how sexy he is BECAUSE HE ****ING CAN DUDES! WHILE YOU'RE SITTING AT HOME JACKING OFF WHEN YOUR GIRL OR WIFE FALLS ASLEEP JUSTIN BIEBER IS GETTING SUCKED & BLOWN MORE THAN YOU EVER DREAMED! THIS WILL MAKE YOU HATE HIM EVEN MORE! THIS IS SO ****ING FUNNY! YOU PEOPLE ARE SO JEALOUS IT'S PATHETIC!

jordii

"Twice the man he was last month". If his pants go any lower we'll find out exactly how much of a man he is. Suspenders please.

jj

The kid needs to pull his pants up so his 'teeny weinie" doesn't get grabbed, or is that what he wants? hmmmmm!

Lydia

Rich but still a big time LOSER.