Bieber's Strip Club Night

'HE TOUCHED MY ASS'

I Almost Fainted

10/19/2013 7:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1018_beiber_stripper_instagram2
Justin Bieber has become twice the man he was last month.  First, making a pilgrimage to the Great Wall of China (it's a whole Chinese thing), and then, last night, touching a stripper's ass.

Biebs not only went to a Texas strip club, it's a particularly raunchy one where girls do things that leave marks.

Biebs hit up VLive ... enjoying time with his shirt off and pants down.  Here's the highlight ... one of the strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my ass  I almost fainted."  She also had this introspective observation -- "I've danced for a lot of celebrities and they normally don't phase me but Justin had me in shock!"

Another stripper said JB made it rain. Based on the videos we saw ... apparently so did her co-worker.

Nicole

PUTOS los haters :)

yulia

How do you know it's true there is no proof
Anyone can write something like that I can write that Justin raped me believe me?
Only retards believe in rumors

mousetrap

The guy has got himself surrounded by hanger-on Negros and his pants down to his loins with his underwear totally exposed. In a strip club. What a shame because he really is a fairly good looking kid with some talent. Waste, waste, waste. Pull your pants ups, get rid of these clowns, and live your life respectfully. He's made the money to do that now, he doesn't need these juvenile shena****ns.

Ruffo

are the two a couple?...the boxer's hotter.

Kabala

"My necklace is prettier" "No, mine is".

Joe Seijo

If ever there was someone who needed to die in a fiery plane crash!!!

PictureSharing

One of the prettier strippers tweeted afterwards, "He touched my p***y (beaver) I thought I died and was in heaven ...with the DEVIL himself...Justin... beaver (p***y)...man"

NOT ELMO

and then, last night, touching a stripper's Tranny ass....

m

She almost fainted from being touched?? Seriously...was this her first day at work? Like THATS never happened before. shocked!

tmz addict

come on that is a teenage celeb king!

Mike

Miley needs to pull her pants up a bit.

jc

FFS!!! You're a WHITE BOY from Canada
(sorry Canada) Pull up your damn pants and put on a fricken shirt!!

whocaresnotme

he's a stupid ass punk. pull your freaking pants up and put on a shirt.

grooveylisa

i am soooo friggin sick of seeing that idiot,along with miley and the kardashians. they all just need to go the f**k away.

krystalmk

he's such an a**hole now he started great but now he's just another stuck up douche celeb